Of all the swordsmen she had fought, Xi Luoya was probably the most powerful.

And it wasn't just swordsmanship.

Shi Xi could sense that Xi Luoya's footwork had also incorporated some ancient Chinese saber techniques.

But how did she learn these ancient martial arts?

Shi Xi was puzzled.

Half-time break.

The electronic referee showed that both of them had 15 points each, equal.

The judge wanted to watch the replay and check the score again.

The two of them had no objections and went back to rest.

However, they knew very well that it was indeed an equal split.

The sword had pierced their body.

They knew better than the electronic judgment device where it had been stabbed and how many times it had been stabbed.

However, if the judge wanted to see it, they would just let him.

It wasn't just the judge, the audience also wanted to see the replay.

In a short three minutes, the two of them had steady steps, and they were extremely decisive in their attacks and dodges. They could not even see what was real and what was fake.

This match was listed as one of the most exciting matches in the history of K City's swordsmanship competition.

...

When Shi Xi returned to the resting area, she realized that her fencing suit had been worn out and needed to be changed.

Xi Luoya kept aiming at her right shoulder, and even though she was wearing a fencing suit, it still hurt.

~

577 Shi Xi Was Poisoned

Shi Xi returned to the lounge and changed into her spare fencing suit.

Just as she was about to head out, Shi Xi saw her cup in the lounge and was a little confused.

Wasn't she supposed to be in the resting area?

Did Zhu Lin forget to bring water back?

Shi Xi didn't think much of it. She thought that either her assistant or Tao Yuxuan had come over to get some water and had forgotten to bring it back to the stage.

She was thirsty.

When she saw that the cup was full, Shi Xi took a sip.

This water didn't seem right?

After taking a sip, Shi Xi felt that something was amiss. She hurriedly put down the cup and wanted to spit out the drink she had just drunk.

However, she was caught off guard just now and had more or less drunk a little.

Shi Xi immediately gave Shi Chen a call. "I'm in the lounge-"

Her body gradually weakened.

...

A pair of venomous eyes were watching from the dark. When she saw that Shi Xi hadn't come out of the lounge for a long time, the woman smiled triumphantly.

When she saw Shi Xi's weak body being exposed, the woman dodged and left silently.

However, just as she was about to leave the competition grounds, she was stopped.

"The arena is temporarily closed," the security guard said. "You can't leave."

The woman lowered the brim of her hat and was wearing a cleaner's uniform. She said hoarsely, "I'm going out to take out the trash."