2

Beyoncé Knowles

Tempe, Arizona

Sunday

I sat down on the couch next to Robyn, "Yo Yo."

"You're corny as fuck, nigga." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"She really don't come out her room." Robyn shrugged, rolling up her weed.

"Her attitude nasty as fuck. I gotta smoke before dealing with her."

"You know she said something about her guard always being up or something." Me and Robyn got acquainted over the night. She was really chill and liked to smoke a lot. Her brother or cousin was a drug dealer or something along those lines.

"We ain't disrespect her or anything like that." She put her blunt inbetween her lips, lighting it. She took a long pull, blowing out the smoke, "You smoke?"

"We're about to get drug tested."

"Damn, I forgot you are a D1 athlete."

"Imma wait till after the test to smoke."

"Hit me up if you need some gas."

"We live together." She chuckled, nodding her head.

"True, true. But I may be out and you might need some."

"I'm need some fucking with shorty."

"I think we just need to get to know her."

"She's tuff to crack." I mean we could try, but that might just piss her off even more.

"The least we can go do is try and make her comfortable."

"I'm down with doing that."

"Whenever she decides to come out her room we can talk to her." Robyn's really cool. She always finds a way to have light in the current situation.

"She might storm off."

"Then that means we follow her." She licked her lips, putting her blunt in her mouth. She took a long pull and blowed the smoke out of her mouth.

The door to Onika's room opened. She walked out of her room with her curls in a messy bun, a crop top, and Nike pros on. I nibbled on my bottom lip and watched her.

She caught my eyes and scoffed, "What? You just gon stare at me? I know I'm pretty but shit."

"Come here." Robyn spoke up, blowing smoke from her mouth.

"Uhm, I think I'm good."

"We just wanna talk to you." I said, spreading my legs some.

"Why? I told five head I'm good and now you telling me you wanna talk with your legs spread wide open and shit."

"I said come here."

"Why? I don't even know y'all's name and I would like to keep it that way."

"Bro, she said come here, we just wanna get to know you."

"First off, I'm not your bro." She folded her arms over her chest.

"Come here." She huffed, walking in front of the couch.

"Happy?"

"We just want to get to know you." I said.

"What if I don't want to get to know y'all and are you smoking?" She looked at Robyn.

"Yes I am."

"Can I?" She asked lowly.

"Do you even smoke shorty? Plus you were just being mean a minute ago."