Therefore, when she found out that Shi Xi was going to shoot a photo for OI Fashion, Nan Wan had already hired someone to secure the cover of the commemorative magazine.

Nan Wan had a lot of connections in the Yanjing circle. After a few turns, she was directly parachuted in.

The I Memorial Magazine shoot wasn’t scheduled for today, but she had to come to see Shi Xi’s expression.

It didn’t feel good to be suppressed by her, did it?

However, Shi Xi didn’t mind.

Something like a commemorative magazine, weekly magazine, or monthly magazine.

As long as she had money, she would do this job.

Shi Xi: Dedicated model worker.

When Nan Wan saw that Shi Xi didn’t seem to care, her eyes rolled and she said, “Yunzhou is sick. Didn’t you visit him?”

“What does it have to do with me if he’s sick?” Shi Xi replied calmly.

It wasn’t like she didn’t want to visit him.

It was Xie Yunzhou who had told her not to contact him.

“Oh, that’s right. You two can’t be considered friends.” Nan Wan laughed even more smugly, and her words were extremely harsh. “You’re just an actress in the entertainment industry, a fake daughter from a small place. You’re not qualified to be friends with Yunzhou.”

~

547 He Had the Time To Deliver Medicine To Shi Xi, But He Didn’t Have the Time To Have Dinner With His Cousin

Initially, Shi Xi did not want to pay attention to her. However, when she heard Nan Wan’s overbearing tone, she chuckled and said, “Looking down on actors, Miss Nan still wants to eat this bowl of rice?”

“What was this called? Ate the food in your bowl and smashed the food in your pot.”

“Oh, no, it should be called acting as an actor and flaunting your high class.”

“I entered the entertainment industry to pursue my dreams,” Nan Wan said coldly. “Unlike you, who’s only here to make money!”

“What dream?” Shi Xi asked. “The dream of livestreaming and carrying goods?”

Nan Wan was furious. I only advertise goods occasionally! Not like you! The following announcements will all be full of goods!”

“You really pay attention to me. You remember my schedule so clearly.” Shi Xi shot her a glance. “So? Are you going to snatch them all away?”

“I’m not interested in those low-level announcements!” Nan Wan’s expression suddenly changed and she said gently, “I’ve been too busy recently. I’ve just finished filming my last movie and will be joining Director Zhang’s crew next month.

“By the way, Xi Xi, how’s your movie? I know a lot of people in the industry. If you need help, you can let me know.”

“Everything’s normal. You don’t have to worry about it.”

As soon as she finished speaking, Shi Xi saw Hua Xuanhe in the mirror.

“Cousin, what else did you bring to see me?” Nan Wan said with a smile.

Hua Xuanhe was also carrying a bag in his hand, but he didn’t know what was inside. “I’m here to look for Shi Xi,” he replied when he saw Nan Wan.

Nan Wan was speechless.

“What’s the matter?” Shi Xi was puzzled.

“I’m fine. I just came over to take a look.” Hua Xuanhe placed the bag on the table in front of Shi Xi and said, “I went to the hospital this morning and you had already left. This is the medicine the doctor prescribed for you.”