The career fans lectured Shi Xi on the spot.

However, Shi Xi was addicted to eating.

The assistant said, "Let's go on the link now. There's a very good discount today. Buy two boxes, get two free boxes. Everyone, click-"

"They've all been sold out," the staff behind the scenes said.

The assistant was speechless.

Staff: "100,000 units. They're all sold out."

The assistant looked at the bullet screen. Many people did not manage to get it.

"Is there any more?" the assistant asked.

"I only have 100,000 yuan worth of goods," the staff said. "Let's move on to the next product."

Shi Xi looked at the chicken feet that had been pushed to the side and her eyes followed them.

Hey! I haven't eaten finish yet!

"This sandwiched sweet potato..." As the assistant was making the introductions, Shi Xi's eyes lit up. "I'll open a bag. Xi Xi, you can try it. This matcha-flavored sweet potato is delicious!"

Shi Xi had just eaten spicy food, so it was just nice for her to eat something sweet.

Hence, under Shi Xi's influence, the entire live stream turned into a food stream.

[What a joke. The speed at which Shi Xi eats her snacks can't compare to the speed at which the new stock is served.]

[Hahaha, the streamer beside her is shocked. Is this celebrity here to bring goods or to eat snacks?]

~

542 Shi Xi's First Love

Shi Xi felt aggrieved. The amount of these snacks was really small.

It looked like she had been eating all this time, but in fact, she had not eaten much!

She hadn't had dinner, so wasn't it normal for her to be hungry?

Shi Xi peeled the nuts that had just been served and said, "It's really delicious."

In the livestream room: [I know, I know. Hurry up and post the link. I'll definitely get it this time!]

[I knew it would be delicious when I saw you eating so happily.]

[Xi Xi, stop eating! You have to maintain your figure!]

[Eat more, don't eat snacks.]

[...]

The comments were so fast that Shi Xi couldn't see them.

She was peeling walnuts.

She even peeled a few for the assistant.

"You should eat some too," Shi Xi said. "It'll help with your brain. Also, drink some hot water."

He had been talking for half a day.

The assistant looked at the peeled nuts and felt touched. "No one has ever peeled walnuts for me. You're the first."

"I think for the next snack walnuts," Shi Xi said. "There should be a machine to peel walnuts, so you don't have to peel them by hand anymore."

That was really tiring!

Assistant: "..."

The staff silently brought the walnuts up.

The assistant said, "Everyone can buy this walnut and use the machine to peel it. From now on, you can say goodbye to using complicated methods such as squeezing through the door and knocking with a hammer."