The two families often visited each other.

It was normal for Hua Xuanhe to visit the patient, Xie Yunzhou.

“I thought he was in Feng City,” Shi Xi mumbled as she leaned back in her chair.

Hua Xuanhe glanced at Shi Xi. “You don’t care about Xie Yunzhou that much?”

Shi Xi was speechless.

How could she not care about Xie Yunzhou?

It was clearly Xie Yunzhou who didn’t make it clear where he was going!

She had thought that Xie Yunzhou had returned to Feng City.

“I’ll ask him,” Shi Xi took out her phone.

She called Xie Yunzhou, but he didn’t pick up, nor did he reply to her WeChat message.

When Hua Xuanhe saw that he had not replied to her call for a long time, he asked, “Did you guys have a fight?”

“No,” Shi Xi replied.

Hua Xuanhe thought, this doesn’t look like there was no quarrel.

Xie Yunzhou didn’t reply. Shi Xi pursed her lips.

“Drop me off by the road, I’ll stay at the hotel for a night.” Shi Xi lowered her eyes.

“I’ll take you to the hotel,” Hua Xuanhe said.

“Didn’t you say you were going to the airport? Just drop me off by the road,” Shi Xi said. “I don’t want to delay your flight.”

~

537 Xie Yunzhou, Don’t Contact Me Anymore In the Future

Hua Xuanhe: “…”

What could he say?

Indeed, people shouldn’t lie.

Just as he was thinking about how to explain, Hua Xuanhe’s phone rang.

He picked up the phone, and after listening to a few words, his expression changed slightly. He said to the driver, “Back to the manor.”

When the driver heard this, he turned around at the next intersection and prepared to return to the Selton Manor.

When Shi Xi saw Hua Xuanhe’s serious expression, she stopped asking about the airport. She whispered, “Why don’t you drop me off by the road?”

“Leaving a girl by the roadside in the middle of the night? I’m sorry, I can’t do such a thing,” Hua Xuanhe said.

“Then drop me off when you pass by the hotel?” Shi Xi probed.

“You can stay in the manor tonight. You can go anywhere you want after dawn tomorrow,” Hua Xuanhe said.

Shi Xi thought about the magnificence of the Selton Manor.

Oh right, a part of this manor was open to the public as a hotel.

At the thought of this, Shi Xi leaned back in her chair in peace.

At the very least, she didn’t have to worry about where to stay for the night.

However, Xie Yunzhou had not replied to her message.

What was wrong with him?

Even if he was dead, there should be an obituary, right?

Shi Xi was scrolling through her phone.

The more she looked, the angrier she got.

If Xie Yunzhou had not risked his life to save her, she would have given him a good beating!