⁰¹⁹ 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊

"𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

(irl, insta)

March 29th, 2022.

filler chap😭

Sofia Adams woke up the next day around 12:30 slowly opening her eyes adjusting to the lights. She looked around the room realizing that almost everyone had gone to their rooms. She had forgotten everything that happened last night. She forgot putting blankets on Matt and Chris, she forgot Khai and Nate accidentally waking her up as they went to their rooms along with Brooke and Madi.

Sofia looked around to see everyone sleeping except for Matt who was missing, she wondered where he was, but before she looked for him, she went to go brush her hair and teeth, so she didn't look crazy. Sofia quickly made her way to her bathroom and got ready for her day, brushing her hair, teeth, and using the bathroom.

She made her way downstairs, when she saw Matt coming out of the bathroom, "Hey, uh... do you have an extra toothbrush?" she thought about it for a second, "Uh, I think so," she shrugged walking back to her room, but she stopped when she realized Matt wasn't following after her.

"C'mon dummy," she teased, Matt followed after her as she searched the draws of her bathroom with him standing right outside, "If you don't have one it's fine," Matt shrugs, Sofia then pulls out an unopened pack of six toothbrushes, "Never mind," he muttered.