Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

I wrapped my arms around his strong muscular figure and realised just how safe and protective I feel around Till but why does he make me feel like this, its not like we are blood related and he doesn't have to protect me like this, is it because he's been such good friends with Dad all these years and he feels responsible for me in some way. 

"Hey I found you something I think you'll love" Till spoke as he pulled away from me "what have you got me" I asked curious as he walked a couple of steps away from me "just a little something" he responded before turning towards me and in his hand was a little soft spider tarantula.

"Aw Tillie Bear" I smiled contently as he handed me the small teddy "its not a real one but maybe you can pretend its real and impressive your Dad with your responsibility" he smiled at me "you're a chaotic man aren't you" I smiled before I hugged him tight.

"Come on, I need caffeine" I smiled pulling away "sure babygirl" Till poked my nose before we started walking to the check out to pay for our stuff.

"Did you notice how you didn't respond to me calling you Tillie Bear" I smirked as we left the store, walking towards a coffee shop "I'm getting used to it; I can maybe allow you to call it me once a day" Till smiled at me before he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"You just can't say no to me can you" I smiled up at him before suddenly realising there was something dark lurking within his eyes "I can never say no you my little niece" he smiled as we entered the coffee shop. 

"Go and sit at that booth and I'll bring you the biggest coffee in the world" Till smiled at me as he handed me the bags "ok Tillie Bear" I grinned at him as he rolled his eyes. 

I walked over to the booth and got comfy as my mind wandered to what was lurking within Till's eyes and why it was so dark but not the usual you've murdered someone and no one knows; It was like a dark secret that's affected him so much that he's been unable to reveal it. 

Till soon walked up to me with 2 big mugs in his hands, soon sitting opposite me as he dug through one of his bags.

"So what are you going to name your spider" Till asked as he looked at one of his books "I don't know; I thought when I get my actual spider; I'm gonna call her Rose" I smiled at him as I sipped my coffee "that's such a cool name; you know you got your middle name from me don't you" Till smiled at me.

"Huh; what do you mean" I asked confused "when you were born; Richard couldn't think of a middle name for you and I suggested Rose" Till continued to smile at me "but...but my mum always said I was named after a great aunt" I shook my head in disbelieve that yet again my mother has lied to me.

"What no Luna; I named you" Till shook his head "I never liked Lorraine; she was an awful bitch to Richard" I sensed Till's anger before he looked at me worried "I'm sorry Luna; I didn't mean to reveal that side of me" he smiled softly at me "no its ok; I'm just in disbelieve that my mother has lied to me again, in fact I've never seen my birth certificate" I continued to sip my coffee.

"You are aware your full name is Luna Rose Kruspe" Till said as he sipped his coffee "no; I thought my name was just Luna Rose" I said "no baby; you took your Dad's name but Lorraine refused the name once they got divorced" Till explained.

"Oh...well that's another secret of my life unraveled" I sighed a little as I drank my coffee but it soon got me thinking about what I saw within Till's eyes before.

"Till can I ask you something" I asked nervous "of course babygirl" Till smiled "why are you so protective of me...I mean don't take this the wrong way but we aren't blood related and I'm not in anyway your responsibility so why" I asked as my nerves increased through my body. 

Till inhaled a sharp heavy breath before he looked at me with such sadness within his eyes.

"I'm about to reveal something to you that no one in this world knows" Till explained as he grabbed my hands and started to rub them "if I tell you this; you have to swear upon your life to bury this secret deep within your soul" Till tightened his grip upon my hands "I promise Till, I swear to bury it" I spoke with strictness "ok oh fuck" Till closed his eyes as he tried to gain the confidence to speak.

"Ok...when I was young; I fell in love with the most gorgeous woman, we both adored and loved each other so much and we were even engaged at one point but" Till inhaled a sharp breath as his anxiety started to dominate him.

"She fell pregnant and we couldn't wait; we were having a babygirl" Till sighed as I suddenly saw tears descending upon his cheeks "unfortunately the baby was a stillborn and died within a few hours with no explantation and she soon suffered a mental breakdown" Till sobbed softly which made me grab onto his hands to squeeze them.

"I was trying so hard to be the strong one however both of us never moved on; she never recovered from her mental breakdown and I just buried it deep within my soul and never looked back" Till continued to sob.

I've never seen him so fragile and vulnerable before; he never has truly moved on and it's affected him so much. 

"Oh my god Till; I'm so sorry" I whispered as I couldn't quite believe what Till has gone through.  

"Luna...." Till looked at me dead in the eyes "she was called...Rose" Till wiped his tears away with his hands "its ok Till" I started to sob and got up from my seat and cuddled Till tight within my arms.

"I'm ok, I'm fine" Till inhaled sharply as I sat next to him "that's why you're so protective of me and named me Rose" I said "you're the daughter I couldn't have Luna and I was just as devastated as your Dad when you got taken away" Till wrapped his arms around me as he started to compose himself.

"Sometimes I don't feel like your uncle, Luna; sometimes I feel like I'm a Dad to you and I feel like if Rose actually grew up, she'd be just like you" Till smiled softly at me.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this Till but you've seriously never told anyone, not even Dad" I asked bewildered "you're the first ever person I've ever revealed it to baby and I don't want people knowing so please can you just bury it like we agreed" Till smiled softly at me "of course Till" I smiled before resting my head upon his chest.

"I love you Till" I said "I love you too Luna, so much" Till kissed my forehead before he pulled me tighter into his chest.

A/N This is purely fiction so I don't know if Till has suffered through this issue; I also don't want to be offending people with stillborns as this is just fiction.