The Final Battle pt7

Start from the beginning

Alt: Did you not like the look of your old one or something?

Y/N: I was going for that. Not this.

Alex: Just got news from the Y Alliance, they're a little short on resources so they sent you what they could.

Y/N: Oh. Well it's good enough let's go guys.

Frost and Alt nodded as they flew off with Y/N. They flew over the Y Battle as Alt pointed out a building.

Alt: Here.

They landed down as Y/N prepared to rip its roof off, though the titan was punched back by the Y Scientist.

He smirked as he fired his lasers. Y/N dodged as he fired back, Frost and Alt got to work as they knocked off the bottom set, though the Y Scientist grabbed Alt in what claw, though Frost smashed that claw as he was grabbed by the second lower claw.

Alt used Warp speed and obliterated that claw though he was then smashed into the ground by one of the upper sturdier claws by the Y Scientist who somehow had glitch speed.

The Y Scientist rammed into the titan sending it stumbling back. He dumped some acid onto the front speakers using his skulls though a sound blast sent those right back into his face burning and breaking his headpiece.

Y/N ripped the skulls off and smashed them against the Scientist doing some more damage as he grabbed the Scientist and blasted into his face killing him.

Y/N ripped the building roof off as he and Frost and Alt looked inside to see Y dead on the floor, he had clearly been stabbed.

Alt flew over calmly and stabbed him with the tuning device.

Alt: Just give it one se-

Alt and tuning device were suddenly knocked away by DaFuqBoom, though Y still woke up due to enough of the devices charge being used, and it still had a little juice in it. So it could be used again, but Y and whoever else got revived would only be revived.

Frost tried to run at Dafuqboom but he summoned a green energy spear and stabbed Frost in the chest with it.

Y/N: Frost!

Alt: It's fine. The device still got 25%! Y only used 25% and you used 50%!

Y/N sighed relieved but remembered DaFuqBoom was there.

Y/N: Well let's kill this fucker first!

Alt: I only fight with Frost. Take Y and run.

Y/N: I can help.

Alt: You're needed elsewhere. And I'm not letting Y be in harm's way.

Y/N thought for a moment before picking Y up.

Y/N: You're a dumbass.

Alt: I know.

Y/N flew off holding Y.