Chapter 75🍋

Y/N appeared in a new universe and pulled out the remote, 2 dots appeared on it. He wasn't that far from Toilet and another Y/N, he wasn't sure which one though.

But this question would quickly be answered as Y/N snuck through the streets, on top of a building in the dead of night there was a fire going. And when Y/N got close enough he saw Toilet and Dumpster speaking to each other.

Toilet: So, we've never actually told each other our stories. Why are you bad like me.

Dumpster: You go first.

Toilet: Fair enough, I started this conversation. Well the Skibidi Virus got me. I was patient zero. It wasn't contagious so I couldn't spread it to anyone. But humanity outcasted me, so I joined the Hardware Toilets for a while. Life was good, got myself a harem like that prick has. Problem was I was just a phase. They all soon lost interest in me for various reasons. So being heartbroken, I ran off. I was still a regular toilet, maybe I had a speaker or two on me, it's hard to remember.

Toilet cleared his throat before continuing.

Toilet: I planned to kill myself, imagine being abandoned, finding new people to love to just be abandoned again. It feels like a cycle and I didn't want it to repeat. But then DaFuqBoom came to me. He said I could do greater things, he gave me my upgrades and now I'm working with him. I'm not allied to anyone but the Skibidi. And not my Skibidi.

Dumpster: Damn that sucks. Not gonna lie I just wanted to blow shit up, that includes the dumpsters and vacuum men you see here. To unpredictable for them.

Toilet: That's it?

Dumpster: Yeah. I just didn't fit into either.

Y/N listened in on the conversation, feeling slightly bad for Toilet, but he came here to kill him still, and he had the opportunity to take out Dumpster as well.

Y/N was about to go for a sneak attack but his phone began ringing. He picked it up and saw Onslaught.

Onslaught: Good news, we figured out who that second dot was! It was dumpster!

Y/N: I knew that! And we've just alerted them I'm here!

One of Onslaughts squad members said something in the background.

???: Told ya.

Onslaught: Dammit, sorry man.

Y/N: It's fine, just if I don't call back in an hour tell someone.

Y/N hung up and immediately dodged a stab from one of Toilets claws as Dumpster hopped into his vehicle which had been repaired.

Dumpster: How long have you been there??

Y/N: Long enough to try and figure out how to kill both of you quickly.

Toilet: As if that's gonna happen?

Dumpster: Call in that Cameraman.

Toilet: We haven't scavenged for batteries today. We need to in the morning I told you that remember!

Y/N: Oh yeah, Dumpster. I was only here to kill Toilet. Call in Frost and uninfect him for me and I'll let you run off.

Toilet: Don't. I have basically everything he has. With you we can take him down.

Dumpster nodded and fired multiple rockets at Y/N who dodged 2 with clock speed before grabbing one and throwing it at Toilet who blocked it with a shield.

Y/N rammed into him with glitch speed knocking him off the building as he looked to Dumpster who was panicking slightly.

Y/N caught another rocket and threw it at Dumpster which destroyed his mask and burnt his face. Y/N jumped at him but he dodged and rammed into Y/N but Y/N immediately gave him a taste of his own medicine.