Visible [Part 2 of Invisible] (Kuroko Tetsuya x MaleReader)

I'm pretty sure I ruined Kuroko in this one. He's Ooc. Omygad. I'm sorry for dissapointing you guys! Don't hate me, and oh, I'm still accepting requests! Anything! You can request anything! (Even, lemon, or lime. But don't get angry when I'm not good at it. Cause, I'm not)

××××

(Male Name) grinned. His eyes grew bright, having a happy gleam in it. The paper that was on his hands were from Kagami Taiga. One of (Male Name)'s friends.

'Yo, (Male Name).

I know you like Kuroko, and he likes you too. So suck it up and confess to him idiot. He's in the gym with me.

Kagami AWSOME Taiga.'

His eyes twitched though at the last part, but his heart can't help but to flutter.

He quickly turned around the corridor, and the hallways, finding his way to the gym.

Hearing basketball bounce and shoes squeak, (Male Name) wasted no time and slammed the gym open. Shocking the occupants inside.

His eyes found red ones that winked at him, then blue ones that held shock.

(Male Name) grinned and ran towards Kuroko, held his face, and kissed him. Kuroko dropped the ball that he was holding in shock, but then he quickly wrapped his thin arms around (Male Name)'s neck, kissing him back.

The team wolf whistled, and (Male Name) grinned.

"I love you Kuroko Tetsuya"

××××

"So, that's how we got together"(Male Name) smiled at the little blue haired boy on his lap.

"Woooah, and then you got married, a-and got me right?"(Son Name) asked, grinning, his eyes having the excact gleam that (Male Name) had.

Kuroko appeared out of the kitchen, a spatula on his hand. He stared at his husband and son who sat on the couch, smiling at each other.

"Dinner's ready"Kuroko said at the two, and (Son's Name) quickly left his Father's lap, and ran towards the dinning table, a grin on his face. (Male Name) and Kuroko smiled at each other, before Kuroko gestured for (Male Name) to stand up. Which he did, holding his Husband's hand.

"I'm not Invisible anymore. Cause I got you"Kuroko whispered, and (Male Name) smiled.

"I love you Kuro"

"I Love you to (Male Name)"