𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆

Comenzar desde el principio

This seemed to relax the other girl a little bit as she nodded and rested her head on suki's shoulder. "Dinners ready." And with that, they were off.

Suki sat next to chaff and in front of seeder. They still hadn't reconciled their differences. Suki gives chaff a side glance wanting to know is he ready. Does he really know? Chaff reciprocates the look and nods.

"We're gonna miss you." Seeder speaks directed towards chaff. There was little hope that chaff would make it out. They all knew that's what seeder was implying. Not that seeder would miss his temporary presence.

"At least I have someone to carry on my legacy. Well, her own legacy." Chaff spoke like a proud father. Suki smiled and reminisced on the memories and the future.

Seeder gave a small glance of confusion and that's when suki realized. She doesn't know about the deal.

But the look goes away quickly. Maybe chaff just has "hope" or think suki will be a soul survivor and this next bloodbath.

"And I'll never forget who was there to see most of it." Suki replies in a matter of factly tone. She was a bit ashamed that her hopes chaff would survive were low but that's how she honestly was. She not be able to change that.

"I'm glad to see you two are still close after all this time." To suki's surprise this sounded more genuine than conniving. All they had was each other and they had to remember that.

"Anyways, I can't wait for the games." Suki almost spoke happily as if she was a capitol child. Chaff gives her a look and they immediately burst out at the lie.

She wanted to get it out of the way but she wasn't actually happy or excited about it. Seeder gave the younger girl narrowed eyes.

"Are you alright honey? You seem a little off." To seeder it felt like suki was trying to rush to the future. So it can be another part of her past that she avoids. A lot of people close to suki had picked up on this habit.

It's like she'd avoid the memories and never want to think of them. Act as if they never even happened. Then skip to a brighter future that would be nearly impossible for a victors life.

As they were continued to conversate, Lana excused herself from the table and went to find Alexis.

She looked for only five mintues before busting through Alexis' door. "There she is." She hissed as she locked the door.

"Excuse me? What are you doing in here?" Alexis asked innocently and confused as she looked up at the other girl.

"You thought I would never talk to you about hiding the quarter quell from suki? Girl, I don't even know how you got that information, but so help me if you betray her, I will have your head." Alexis took a breath not too frightened. She almost scowled at Lana.

"How I got that information is my business. Now, I'm waiting for chance to come back so we can finish these designs. So unless you wanna help or watch, you need to leave." The shorter girl spoke firmly.

"You got quite a mouth on you and it's obvious you've never been popped in it. Are you hiding something else, yes or no?" At this point Lana was starting to get in Alexis' face. She was not gonna let this woman stand here and not give her answers.

"Of course not! I couldn't." Alexis speaks sounding honest. "Do you know much it ate me up inside not to tell her the news earlier? Not give her a few more hours to process it?" She was almost as passionate as Lana but still a bit more softer.

"I love suki." These words, the way they sounded so pleading and honest but also so manipulative. Lana felt disgusted. She didn't know if she should believe these words.