Forever begins

The long-awaited dinner between the designer's parents and the businessman's grandfather unfolded with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation for the couple. They harbored concerns about how the evening would unfold, fearing potential awkwardness or tension. However, to their delight, the atmosphere quickly transformed into one of warmth, laughter, and genuine connection. Observers might have mistaken the gathering for a family reunion rather than a meeting between strangers.

The relief that washed over both men was palpable, an overwhelming sense of ease replacing their initial apprehension. In this unexpected camaraderie, a glimmer of hope for a brighter future sparked within them. They found solace in the support of their loved ones, recognizing it as a vital ingredient for the success of their relationship.

Midweek typically heralded a deluge of work at the company, as it was the peak time for orders. Despite the recent release of this year's collections, the frenzy of premieres persisted, promising months of sustained activity ahead. In anticipation of the upcoming seasons, Nattawat had already begun delving into new projects, exploring ideas that could potentially shape the company's future offerings. With no predetermined theme to constrain his creativity, he enjoyed the freedom to craft designs with unrestrained imagination.

Buoyed by a sense of contentment and purpose, he found himself in high spirits as everything fell into place according to his meticulous plans. The exhilaration of productivity and the prospect of shaping the company's future fueled his enthusiasm. If this was the euphoria of being in love, he realized, then he never wanted to experience solitude again. With each stroke of his pen and every stroke of inspiration, he embraced the joy of creation, reveling in the knowledge that his efforts would contribute to something greater than himself.

As Arun burst into the office, slightly out of breath, he found Jirochtikul deeply engrossed in sketching a suit adorned with artificial flowers. Holding the phone stiffly in his hand, Ford's expression betrayed a sense of urgency, interrupting the tranquil atmosphere of creative fervor.

- Hey, man, just take a breath. - Fourth chuckled, glancing up from his sketchbook.

- Have you laid eyes on it yet? - His friend gasped, prompting the younger one to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

- Slow down, what exactly are you talking about?

- Norawit has been caught up in a scandal! A romance scandal! - Arun exclaimed, handing the designer his phone, which displayed an online article detailing the alleged love life of their acquaintance.

- 'Fashionable CEO seen on a romantic date with popular actress Rachanun Mahawan.' What is this supposed to be? Don't they know that Gemini is gay? - He muttered to himself as he read the next sentences on the page. It seemed absurd to him; after all, he had known this man long enough to recognize that this was nonsense. - What kind of romantic date involves coffee and documents anyway? The press will do anything for views. - He added irritably.

- Go talk this out with your partner. Communication is key, remember? - Ford smiled gently and nudged the younger man out of the room.

When Fourth knocked on the CEO's office door, he didn't expect to find the woman from the press photo inside. He felt a peculiar sensation as he heard her sweet laughter, a sound he was familiar with from previous incidents of random people flirting with his lover. The couple had discussed jealousy many times, so they didn't argue about it, but so far, no scandal had appeared in the press. Journalists had always been in sight, so why had such rumors emerged only now?

- Oh, you're finally Fourth. I sent Mark for you a moment ago. Maybe you passed him. - Gemini said, rising from his chair. He walked over to the younger man and planted a tender kiss on his forehead, smiling gently. This gesture reassured the designer.