"Oh..." He said in realization. His expression brightened once more. "Okay, Sunbae! I'll wait for you outside although I don't know how on earth I'll scare away your housemate."

Yoo-rim had never been so relieved. "Thank you, Taecyeon."

"You're welcome!"

When she got home that night, Namjoon was waiting for her. He was a bit tired from the recording they had completed at KBS for their upcoming special talk show – Lets BTS – that was to run for 100 minutes on KBS 2TV on the 29th of March. However, all of that didn't stop him from staying awake just so he could be there when she walked through the door and smile at him the way she always did when he came home.

The both of them made themselves comfortable at their usual spot by the fire after dinner and talked about how their days had gone, laughing at the crazy things that had happened. Just as they did every night since the morning after the Grammys, they fell asleep in Namjoon's room; Yoo-rim secure in his embrace with her head against his chest while a soft piano melody Yoongi had gladly composed for the both of them played lowly through the room's speakers.

When morning came around, Yoo-rim woke up to an empty bed. With furrowed brows, she sat up, calling out softly "Joonie?"

She was met with silence. She about to get out of bed when she saw his phone which was still at its charging spot and the sight of it made her calm down a little. She still got out of bed and headed out of the room, leaning over the corridor railing moments later. "Joonie?"

"Yeah?" He came into view a few moments later, smiling up at her from the lower floor. His dimples – are always – were beautiful. "Hey."

"You're up early. You nearly gave me a scare back there when I woke up alone."

His smile turned cheeky. "I'm trying to make breakfast for you. You have to be at work in like thirty to forty-five minutes so there's no way you'll be able to eat properly in that time."

She sighed dramatically. "Don't remind me."

Namjoon was tempted to laugh. "I picked out an outfit for you. It's on your bed."

Her heart soared and her belly flutters woke up for the day. "Thank you!"

His smile widened and his dimples went even deeper. "You're welcome."

"And you're right. There's no way I'll be able to eat at home once I finished getting ready."

"I know." He told her softly. "That's why I'm having it packed for you."

Her smile was so pretty. "You're a lifesaver, Joon."

Namjoon was ready to melt. "Go shower, Yoo-rim. Hurry up and come down."

She did just that, using his things in the shower instead of hers. He had picked out black high-waist straight cut trousers, a plain white shirt, and a black blazer for her. He finished up the outfit with a pair of black ASOS Timberland Classic 6 Premium boots that she never even knew she had.

She stared at the boots for a while, trying to remember packing them from her old place and then unpacking them when she moved in with Namjoon. When no memory came up, she shook her head and told herself she probably couldn't remember getting them as that had happened to her more than twice.. It took her twenty minutes to get dressed and she put on simple, chain earrings before pulling her hair up in a really secure ponytail.

She sighed at her reflection, tracing her hair length. "I need a haircut. I needed it like yesterday."

Once she was okay with the way she looked, she picked up her bag – her engagement ring gleaming once the light touched the gemstone – before she headed out of the room and straight downstairs. She dropped the bag on a couch in the living room and joined Namjoon in the kitchen just as he closed the pretty bag holding her food.