tragedy struck ​᭄˙˙✧

The first to betray me was a god

My creator..

My mother..

Valuing strength above all, she saw no worth in me, and I was discarded.

✧ ------------------------------------ ✧

The second was a human

My family..

My friend..

Consumed by fear, he saw me as an abomination.

✧ ------------------------------------ ✧

The third was one exactly like me a hope for the future

A fledgling barley out of the nest.

Powerless before his mortality

He broke his promise to me.

✧ ------------------------------------ ✧

But there was a fourth

But what were they to me?

All I knew is that they were never going to leave me no matter the cost.

All for her..

✧ ------------------------------------ ✧

CHAPTER 1.

Each and every flower,has petals, but as each of them fall like the maple leaves of autumn as they fall to the ground..to their eternal sleep while the stem is then seen as a weed plucked out of the ground.

While each rain drop poured from the sky a drop of blood and distain followed with the echoes of thunder and lightning pounding the ground so did the clink of a knife hitting the floor.

"W-what did I do..?"

Looking at your hands the blood of your family seeped inside of your skin.

You felt your heart pump in your mind,you felt your hands quiver,shaking..you slid your hands on your face feeling more and more blood.

It felt like water..

But the only water there was, were the tears and rain pellets falling.

The blood stains were still thicker.

"What did I do.."

The first thing that echoed in your mind as your breathing started to get heavy your heart pounding out of your chest.

You slowly turned your head to a shattered mirror, shattered like you and your family... Broken and nowhere near repair pieces scattered across the floor.

You picked up the weapon that murdered your family.

"I'm all that's left..I did this I have to pay the price.."

You held the red tinted weapon to your throat bringing it closer and closer. But you hesitated you just stopped like everything around you stopped in that moment.

"I don't wanna die"

But you deserve it.

You held the knife as you sat on your knees examining it seeing the flashes of the lighting's glow reflect in it.

"I deserve to die.. I know I do but I don't want to end it not yet..."

"I'm sorry everyone and I will make it my life mission to repent for this sin."

They deserved this.

But did they?

You wouldn't have killed them if they didn't.

They were horrible to you each time you stabbed them was revenge for what they did to you.

You stood out in the pouring rain soaked from your head to your toes covered in dirt and mud.

You clasped your hands together, closing your eyes and tilting your head down to the ground.

"Rest in peace"

You got up from the dirt below your clothes soiled, dirty and wet.You went back inside and cleaned all the blood all the murder and every trace you left.

It smelt like iron, dirt and rain water but the scent would fade soon hopefully..

"I need to clear my head"

you took a cloak and hood stepping out of the crime scene a splosh under your feet every time you took a step your sandles getting trapped in the mud every so often.

You got your foot stuck in some must again but was still hearing sploshed of mud as you tried pulling your foot out and you did but ended up slipping onto someone.

You banged your head on them

"OW DAMNIT!"

You clutched onto your forehead this person felt harder than a floorboard.. Like they were made of wood or something..?

"I'm sorry whoever you are, you alright??"

You held out your free hand pulling your hood over your head so that they couldn't see your face..

"Can't risk someone seeing my face if they tie the murder back to me"

The person got up by themselves their white clothes soiled with brown they lifted their head and glared at you.

You stepped back slightly. But taking a good look at the boy's face he was...pretty?

Beautiful even..

You looked at him mesmerized and then he raised a brow at you and you snapped out of it

"Right!! He can't see my face so he doesn't know what I'm looking at..."

You blinked and gave a nervous smile

"I-I'm sorry once again sir I wasn't looking properly"

There was awkward silence for a moment before he spoke.

"I am also sorry for not moving out of the way sooner.."

You studied his features again for a moment before turning around and saying your goodbyes

"I'll be taking my leave now again sorry."

And you eventually started running back to your house while the rain still poured down thunder still striking

"Wow the Raiden Shogun must be angry"

And you got home out of breath.. That was a strange encounter but I guess you were never seeing him again so what's the point?

You put your cloak down while it was covered in mud and you decided to change.

But as you were changing you noticed you didn't have your knife on you..so you thought you left it where the 'scene' happened but it wasn't there either.

But then it hit you..

"I MUST HAVE DROPPED IT WHEN I FELL ONTO THAT GUY NOOO"

And you then started panicking

"I CLEANED THE KNIFE BUT WHAT IF HE TAKES IT TO THE TENRYO AND THEN THEY FIND FINGERPRINTS...no no it wasn't covered in blood BUT THEN THEY'D WONDER WHY I HAVE A KNIFE ON ME IN THE FIRST PLACE AGHHHH WHY DID I TAKE THAT THING IN THE FIRST PLACE??.."

While you were panicking there was a subtle knock on the door

"Shit.."