Chapter 1

Mack's POV:

  He was holding me, and the song had just ended.  Then it hit me.  I KNEW WHO HE WAS! (A/N: sorry for the rush in, but its like midnight here, and I just finished watching the movie literally like 10 minutes ago, so I wanted to get this published before I go to sleep, so y'all can have a nice sleep thinking of this happily ever after.)  That girl, who's character's name was Lela, and she winked at me, and my memory came fully back.  Brady.  He was my boyfriend, and we went into the old movie, 'Wet Side Story' and then Tanner and Lela and everyone they came here, and I was crying and Brady said "How could I forget you?" and then he helped them, but we forgot we met, because the movie didn't exist, and it's all my fault.  I told Lela to change the movie, or else she wouldn't be happy.  Therefore, it made 'Wet Side Story' never exist, and I told her to change it so we would be happy, but then she did, and Brady and I never could've met each other!

Brady's POV:

  After I put this girl-her name was Mack apparently-down, she looked at the screen and the girl, Lela winked at her.  Then everything started coming back to me.  I knew who she was.  I just hugged her, excitedly, because I didn't know what else to do.  Did she remember me?

  "Mack!" I said.  We were still hugging.

  "Yes, Brady?" she paused, but not long enough for me to say something else.  "Do you remember me too?"

  "Yes."  I laughed, "I guess they made it home safe, but Lela changed the-"

  "It was my fault," she interrupted. 

  "Your fault?  How could it have been your-"

  "Because I told Lela to change the movie.  I told her to do what she wanted, because she didn't seem happy here, so I thought if she were there and she would have something that she liked, then she would be happy, so we all would be happy, and live our happy lives.  I didn't think that anything bad would come out of it, or"

  I kissed her.

  "Nice way to tell me to shut up," she said, jokingly.

  "I'm sorry Mack." I said.  The past few days haven't quite been so fun.

  "You're sorry? Everything is all my fault.  I'm a complete control freak too, incase you haven't noticed." she said sarcastically.

  I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her more. She hugged me back.  and she sighed a happy sigh of relief.