Δυ𝐓︎𝔥๏я︎'s ภ๏𝐓︎𝓔︎

i’m not really sure how to write an intro for this, but, um, that’s it! and, yes, i am typing without proper capitalization after writing a whole book with it. this is how i normally write — i only use capitalization for books and for school.

i know i ended on a huge cliffhanger — one of my friends has already yelled at me for it — but i will be making a sequel! (i guess telling you probably ruins the point of ending it on said cliffhanger, but y’all probably already guessed it wasn’t over so 😭) it’s already almost halfway done, but as you may have guessed if you look at my bio, before i publish that one, i’ll be publishing a fanfic for a different fandom first. it’s going to be based on a series of unfortunate events, and it took forever to write, but i’m really happy with out it came out, so i hope y’all will check that one out when i publish it!

this is the first story i’ve ever published to wattpad (or ao3 or google docs, depending on where you’re reading this). it’s also the first story i’ve finished. ever. i’ve written a lot of books, but always lose motivation for them and give up. i don’t really know why this one is different, but whatever the reason, i’ve always been drawn back to it, even when i take long breaks from it.

i’ve been writing this story for almost five years now, which is just insane to think about, but lexi hasn’t always been lexi. she and her story have taken a lot of different forms over the years. at one point it was even meant to be a youtube pov series, but i abandoned that concept because of the super strict copyright laws over there.

there’s a lot of history and love behind this character, and the result of it all is here, on your phone, or computer, or wherever you’re reading this from. maybe you made it all the way here because you’ve fallen in love with this story. maybe it was because you thought this story was just understandable enough — and not cringey enough — to read. or maybe it was because you looked at all the chapters and skipped ahead to here because you wanted to know what i had to say without reading the 26 chapters (i’ve done that a couple of times). but whatever the reason, thanks for spending some time here. this is a huge milestone for me, and i appreciate every second you’ve been here to celebrate it with me.

lastly, i hate to beg, but audience interaction is really the thing that motivates me, so if you could take a moment to vote, comment, save to one of your reading lists, things like that, i would be very grateful. love you all! <3