ch:12

Notice:if someone is uncomfortable with My story then kindly leave the story without any harsh comment

The moment his guard informed them .twins alerted in their place and said to Mr Kim " appa go from here our secret place with princess we are here for facing this mf* " suga said hatred voice ..Mr Kim does not want to leave his son but what will he do about his baby son's life which he himself survives just to save his baby from all the cruel world ...

" I want to see my baby face badly jin"
" Not now we have to prepare all the things,have patience and make sure keep in sane don't lose your sanity .." suga just hmm in Jin words only he knows how he was controlling himself not to burst in anger ...

Jin assigned his planted  mans front and went after a few minutes went to tae room ..they closed the door but did not lock ..and sat at the corner sofa so Christopher eyes did not directly fall on him

Now they are waiting for him to come

Flash back end

They smile and remember how will Christopher reaction when he did not find anyone ..suga take out his cell and said

Suga " blast our mansion " he order Jin astonished his brother talk he amazed by his twin.." but I am sure Christopher was not present in mansion till now he get to know princess was not in the mansion I want to kill him with most painful way Jin " he greet his teeth

" We will do this but not know for now princess was our priority and his protection and you know how much powerful person is Christopher .."

" I did not care Jin he is our life how could I repeat the past I swear to God if past repeat and my princess get hurt even the single hair of my angel get hurt I will burn the world Jin"

"Control you suga this is the reason why always hide thing from you .." he said angrily and driving the car full focused suga did not replied just turn his face to other side while tears skip his eyes . He did not burge to wipe ..Jin sighed heavily he can't understand his twin ...

After a while they reached their destination end waiting for Jin suga run inside his heart was  beating fast the guards immediately door for them ..suga run fast as much as he can ...

Jin was behind his crazy twin who was running like a crazy person ..they came to their secret room which was opened by digital special code ...

" Princess dad where --" Jin could not complete his words when he saw their appa was laying on the floor and dried blood mark was on his forehead i..suga crazily started finding their princess and shouting like mad man

" Princess ~~princesss~~ baby bear ~~sugar cub ~~muffin where you see hyugies is here  come out pup my world voice out nawwww " he shout Jin also start screaming tae name ...Mr Kim was still laying on the floor Jin ran to his appa and tapping his father's face ...

" Appa appa open your eyes where is princess appaaaaaaaaaaaa please say where is our princesss I will go insane appaaaaaaaaaaaa say something where is princess " they are going insane each second passed suga held the bunch of his hair ...their life their world their source of living is not there whom they will do anything no where to found ...he cried and screaming on the top of his lung ..

Suga  ran outside and grabbed the guard shoulder" where is the princess where is our princess " he punched the guard hardly

" Sir little master did not come only  Kim master came with one guard of yours and he said master was injured that why he faint.." he said scaredly..suga jerk his collar his mind was messed their whole world upside down...