ch:7

Notice : if someone is uncomfortable with my story kindly leave the story without any harsh comment

" so student now on your senior also taking classes with you and they became pair with you  for week " the professor announced and he allowed tae students to come in they entered in the class and a particular person enter in the class and searching his little fairy and in no time his eyes bless looking at the second raw his fairy was looking at their professor with his big innocent eyes he start looking at him like no tomorrow..

Jimin was glaring at woshik,who is staring at his bear with love filled eyes ..he intentionally come Infront blocking tae face woshik desperately tried to see but tae small figure was completely hiding behind Jimin bulky figure he cursed under his breath and start glaring at the Jimin who was having the same look as woshik .

Both were busy and came out at professor shouting " Mr park Jimin are you deaf or what how many time i called you but you are zooming out huh " he shouted angrily which did not affect Jimin . He just calmly heard this oldie cause of tae promised and if he breaks his promise( which he never did ) then tae will not talk to him

" so Mr park your partner is seojoon"
" but professor ta--"
" no more argue Mr park or I will kick you out from my class " he sternly said and Jimin cursed him he badly want to be partner with taehyung....he can't see tae with anyone partner rather than him ...

Jimin glaring at the professor he want to tare him apart and want to shout loudly but again this will make his bear sad so he baer the old professor..

The professor was assigning everyone partner and tae was nervously playing with his finger " so taehyung you will be partner of woshik,now you all can go with partners " tae snap his head instantly at professor.he is very nervous to be partner anyone he felt scared when everyone staring at him like he is out of the world .( tae did not know about woshik name ,he never talk woshik )

Jimin's jaws clenched angrily, staring at woshik who looked at tae with soft look . His blood boils when Wo-shik takes steeping towards the tae he wants to stop him but this was not in the hand .

Woshik stands in front of tae who is looking at his board and sitting his painting tools without caring for his surroundings. Woshik stared at him with an intense gaze .Jimin was controlling himself

Tae felt someone presence he up his eyes and freeze in his place here standing the person who always stop him and staring him ( obviously our innocent tae did not know about the relationship etc)

Woshik breath heached when tae Ocean deep beautiful eyes meet with his brown eyes which felt with lots of love and craziness tae instantly turn his eye to other side .

Woshik heart hurt seeing the fear look in tae eyes he never do something inappropriately still his love of life felt uncomfortable around him .he gulp the tear not want to cried it's hurt him alot ...

" So student today your task is to draw your happiness,draw the thing which could be anything which describes your happiness your life and yeah you also share this to your partner "all student nooded

Tae take the deep breath and closed his eyes and a small smile wrapped his face when he remembered the beautiful face . meanwhile woshik lost himself in tae , without blinking his eyes he was staring at him he felt giddy when a small smile formed tae lips it's was the best sight in his life ...Jimin jaw clenched in anger .

" H---h--hiii --ttt tae " with great effort he said tae eyes spat on by the shuttering voice he look beside him woshik was standing beside him but maintaining a safe so tae will not felt nervous or uncomfortable ..