🅔🅒🅢🅣🅐🅒🅨

Trigger Warning: talk of abuse and SA

In a hospital room, a young woman is lying on the hospital bed, holding hands with a doctor, same age.

"What a coincidence, that you're my doctor today" The woman on the bed says "I know I'm in good hands when I'm with you."

The doctor shushes her "Try to rest Quinn, you need sleep to recover."

"Did you ever find out what's happening to me? You promised me you'd tell me what happened today Kendra."

Kendra shushes her again "we still have a lot of the day, I'll tell you later. Go to sleep honey."

Quinn grumbles a bit but relaxed until she falls asleep, holding her lovers hand. Once Kendra is sure her patient who is also her life partner is asleep, she lets go of her hand gently.

"I'm sorry." She says through her teeth, before walking over to the machine to her life support, and unplugs it.

She walks out and away to where a bunch of doctors in a big empty room are.

"I have sad news." She says. However, before she can say anything, a black gooey liquid starts rising in the middle of the room.

"What's that!" Kendra exclaims.

"Get out of the room, everyone, now!" Another doctor yells.

They all run out of the room, and watch from a window leading in as the goo grows bigger and starts rising up and forming. It forms a shape of a person, and Kendra notices it's Quinn... Until she opens her eyes to reveal them completely black with small white pupils instead of her normal brown eyes. The Quinn lookalike starts to step towards the window saying:

"I just wanna be your sweetheart
Fucking come here, give me your heart
Just you and me to infinity
I can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy"

As Quinn gets closer to the window, they all run a bit away and watch her just go through the wall/window as goo. They all scream and keep running away as she staggers behind, following Kendra specifically.

"Kiss me on the lips, choke me the floor
Drag me around, push me right against your door
I'm your little doll, come and play with me
Dying all my hair, we could be in the scene"

The goo goes faster than Quinn, going on the walls and floor and fully engulfing anyone in the path as they scream in pain and fear. Every time Kendra turns around it seems Quinn is closer despite her seeming to walk, or moreso limp, so slow.

"Lights out, you don't tap out
You're so crazy, manipulate me
Fucking chase me, fucking break me
You're my everything, please, just **** me"

A bit of the floor breaks and Kendra jumps down it to run away, just for her to turn around and see Quinn already upside down on the ceiling. She continues to run but the goo is faster on the walls.

"I just wanna be your sweetheart
Fucking come here, give me your heart
Just you and me to infinity
I can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy"

Mouths appear on the goo, mouthing the lyrics as they play and as Kendra keeps running for her life.

"Piercing on your lip, it's perfect
Never seen another girl this perfect
Sticking out your tongue for the picture
You're so pretty, you're so popular"

Kendra hits a dead end, and the goo surrounds her, but doesn't engulf her. She looks around to see memories of the two of them being shown around the room.

"I just wanna be your sweetheart
Fucking come here, give me your heart
Just you and me to infinity
I can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy"

She turns around to run, but Quinn shoots some goo at her, and getting her glued to a wall. Quinn comes closer, singing the words, and with her newly long claw-like nails, she cuts the back of Kendra's tongue, and cuts up a lot of her body with deep cuts. When Quinn hears police officers trying to get into the front doors a floor below, she becomes one with the goo again, leaving Kendra.

The police try everything they can to get in and find and save any survivors, but can't use elevators as the power was out and had to struggle through the goo to move at all. Doors were hard to open as well, so by the time they got to Kendra, she had already bled out.

There was no survivors.