Pin Pals

Mabel ((POV))
★★★★★★★★
I woke up to the sun shining through the little triangle window in my bedroom upstairs in the mystery shack. No I didn't sleep in the same room as dipper anymore, we just got to old for that junk, and plus I need my space if you know what I mean.

I stretch with my arms in the air until I herd the bliss noise of a pop from my lower back. I stared around the room for a minute to process were I was because I was obviously still half asleep. I looked over to the other side of the room where my twin brother's bed use to sit. It was now replaced with a purple and pink designed vanity with star and heart stickers stuck on the mirror from when I was 13, that's when I first got the room. there were also some posters on my wall here and there, mostly one's with cute fluffy animals and ones with inspiring Disney quotes that would keep me going.some sweaters and dresses were piled in the corner at the end of my bed.

I yawned in defeat nowing the sun has won the mighty fight against sleep. I swung my legs out from under my MLP blanket and placed my bare feet onto the cold wooden floor of the mystery shack. I got up and walked to my closest to find something to wear so i could cease the day, I mean I would love to stay in my doctor who PJs and read fault in are stars but I felt like I needed to start this summer off fresh.

"Hmmm..no..no..to pink..to blue..not enough pink,Hmmmm..OH perfect!!!!"
I had decided on a pink sweater with a shooting star similar to the one I wore when I was 12 except this one had a few more stars around the big one and some sparkles. For the skirt I had a plane purple, and I had some green and pink pokeadot leg warmers because I like a little 80's twist in my outfits, and then had my plane black marry Jane's to keep things classic.

I went over to my vanity and started to brush my hair till it was silky smooth and shined like gold in the ray of the sun. My hair now reach a little bit below her bum with the usual gentle curls at the bottom.

I opened up a jewelry box dipper had gotten me on our birthday last year, in was gold and had a star on the top. I opened it up and pulled out two yellow star earrings. I put the in, closing my eyes a little when I had difficulty and winced in pain. Once they were both successfully in, I put on my pink headband so I could officially be ready for anything.

I herd a knock at the door then I herd teenage boys voice say"hey mabel, breakfast is ready". At that moment I felt my stomach rumble with hunger."Okie dokie dip dot, I'll be down in a sec". I herd him say ok before hearing foot steps walking off just to stop again. "Oh yeah Mabel, I forgot to tell ya but the mail just came". With that I was fully awake and ready " WHAT" I yelled. I then swung the door open while in the process trampling over my twin to get down stairs and out the door to the mailbox.

Once I got outside I ran to the mail box hoping that a certain someone had wrote back. Then I saw a letter that said "to Mabel pines" in beautiful handwriting I might add. Forgetting all the other mail I ran back into the mystery shack and upstairs so i could reach the safe zone of my room.

Once in my room I closed the door and plopped down in my yellow bean bag and started to open the envelope to reach what I really wanted. Once I got the envelope open, I took out the letter and began to read

Dear Mabel,
It feels like its been forever since I wrote even though it's only been a week. I finally graduated this year along with my brother and my close friends. This will be the last summer I have before I start looking for college's. I might even go back up to england to visit my grandparents and close relative. I was really hoping this would be the summer I finally meet you in person but gravity falls is pretty far from Danville and I wouldn't want to interfere with your planes, maybe next time.I hope this gets to you safely

Sincerely,
Ferb

"I wish too" I said with sadness. Then all the sudden I noticed something.
"Wait, Danville??!?!, I thought he lived in London!!!" I screamed as I start to read over the letter once more.I then start to look around for a map. I ran down stairs to where my grunkle Stan was relaxing on the recliner watching TV before I ran in front of him blocking his veiw.

" hey, what's the deal Mabel?" He said with a gruff voice. " grunkle Stan, do you know about a town called Danville?" I asked with hope in my eyes." Well sure I do, that's one of the towns I went to when I was a traveling salesman" he said while scratching his chin"why?" He asked.I showed him the letter and while he was reading I went on a rant about the situation." You see, originally I thought my pen pal Ferb lived in London when it turns out he doesn't!! He actually lives in a town called Danville located in the tri-state area. And it's his last summer before he has to go to college so I was hoping that I could find a way to go down there but I don't know where a Map is to find where its located" by now, grunkle Stan had read the letter twice then look up at a hoping Mabel." well kid, since you're so determined, there is a map in the kitchen drawer by the sink".I smiled the biggest smile I could manage which showed off my silver braces, and yes she still has them. I ran into the kitchen and open the drawer to look for the map. Once I found it, I ran out to go upstairs but not before stopping to give grunkle Stan a hug.

Once I was in my room once again, I started to lay down the map. Once I did I traced my finger along the piece of paper trying to find Danville. After a long while of straining my eyes looking for the town I found it, and it wasn't far at all!!!!

"I could probably catch a bus in the morning and be there by 4:30" I said with joy."we're finally gonna meet ferd" I said with bliss as I began to pack for the journey ahead.