StoneHeart; Part I🗿

Beginne am Anfang

Jayden hummed softly as he listened to the music that was playing inside the car. He began scrolling through his gallery that was filled with stunning images of galaxies e.t.c.

'The colours in this nebula is astonishing. It's like a painting in the sky.' Jayden thought.

Just then his phone dinged, notifying that he has received a message.

"Have a good day at school dear! And don't cause any trouble! Love you❤️"

The ravenette laughed softly before replying.

"Love you too mom. :D"

He switched off his phone and leaned back into her chair, closing his eyes.

12 minutes later~ 🌠

Jayden yawned, opening his eyes tiredly. He looked outside the window, taking in the beautiful scenery that was presented to him.

Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of an old man that was surrounded by a group of kids in an alley.

"Edwin, could you stop for a minute." Jayden ordered.

"But young master, you'll be lat-"

"I said, now Edwin." Jayden narrowed his eyes.

Edwin sighed. "Of course, young master."

The butler swiftly stopped the car by the sidewalk. Jayden got out of the car and approaches the group of kids surrounding an old man.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jayden asks, crossing his arms.

"Mind your business, punk! This has nothing to do with you." Kid 1 scowled.

"Listen here you, twerp." Jayden step forward, grabbing the kid by his collar. "You better leave this old man alone."

"Or what? You gonna make us?" The kid 1 scoffed, pushing Jayden off him.

"If I have to." Jayden narrowed his eyes.

"You're gonna regret messing with us, dude." Kid 2 cracked his knuckles while Kid 3 went beside him.

'We'll see about that.' Jayden thought.

Kid 2 lunges forward, fist raised, but Jayden swiftly dodges the attack and delivered a hand jabbed at the side of the kid's ribcage.  Kid 2 groans in pain as he fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Kid 3 was about to deliver a punch at the back of Jayden's head, but unfortunately for him, Jayden dodged that attack and gave the kid an uppercut straight to his jaw. Kid 3 cried in pain, spitting out blood as he also fell to the floor.

Jayden turned around, cracking his knuckles as he approaches Kid 1. The kid backed up in fear, not noticing the rock he tripped and fell on the floor.

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before picking on someone who knows how to fight back." Jayden glared at him. "Get lost."

Kid 1 scurried out of the alleyway with his other two friends who helped eachother to retreat.

Jayden sighed as he turns around to the old man, offering him a hand. "Are you alright sir?"

The old man took Jayden's hand with gratitude. "Yes, thank you, young man."

"No problem sir. No one deserves to be treated like that." Jayden says as the man retracted his hand. "But are you sure you're okay?"

The old man smiles. "No need to worry, I'm okay. You should probably be on your way now."

"Oh, right!" Jayden quickly ran towards his car. "It was nice to meet you sir!" He enters the car before it drove off.