Bachelor Party

Nick

Demi was doing amazing after her ordeal with that scumbag who tried to kill her. I was making sure she was okay, while trying to be okay, myself. I didn't tell Demi about my nightmares or my flashes of panic when I would lose sight of her, somewhere or not hear from her for a few hours during the day. It was a day by day kind of thing. I didn't want to worry her since she was dealing with so much already. I was suffering my own PTSD, but the whole thing made me grateful to be with her & thankful everyday that she was still with me in life. I was to the point, though, that I hated being away from her. I wasn't sure how long that would last, but even just her going out with her friends for one night wasn't something I was looking forward to.

I know it's tradition to have a bachelor party before you get married & of course the bachelorette party as well, but I would have rather just hung out with Demi & all our friends together. We would have had a good time, for sure. I didn't need strippers. I knew what I was giving up & I was pretty happy about it. But my brother, Joe, insisted. I was pretty sure he was wanting to see the strippers more than me.

I indulged my brother when we got to the club & made our way to some seats. The whole place was empty except for the staff. It was a classier place at least & the strippers weren't trashy. In fact they were kind of hot. As I enjoyed the hot girls in my face, I looked around to see some of my guys talking intensely to each other. They were up to something. I could tell. One of them was Joe, so I knew it was gonna be something good.

A woman came up on stage at one point as the girls all left. She had a microphone & looked right at me. "I hear there is a bachelor in the house." She said, squinting toward us guys in the audience. Of course my friends had my back & pointed me out. "We have a special treat for you." She came closer to me. "In the other half of this club, there is a bunch of male dancers, because we host both genders here." She winked at me, then smiled. "They are going to show you how to put on a show a little later. But I hear you're a pretty good dancer already." She smirked as she looked out at my friends. I laughed & shook my head. "Well, before they show you a thing or two, they want to show one of our new girls a thing or two." She was pointing at me, then waved to the stage behind her. "So enjoy the show, Mr. Jonas."

I looked over at Joe & a few of my other friends & they were trying not to bust out laughing. I was confused & a little scared to be honest. Something caught my eye on the stage so I turned my attention back to it & saw a few male dancers come out & line up with their back to us. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but I was going with it. Music started & I laughed when I heard my own song, "I Want You."

I heard my friends make their cat calls, either to me or anticipating the girl we were about to see get what... gang raped? I had no idea what to expect at this point. I kept watching the dancers then the curtain opened to reveal a girl, her gorgeous ass facing us, wearing a black thong. Her top half was wearing a black cropped jacket, but it was covered by her long blond hair, that if I was being honest, looked like a wig. I was hoping she wasn't wearing anything on underneath the jacket. She moved her body to the music & I have to admit it was kind of a turn on to see a woman dance to my song like this. I felt my friends nudge me as this girl shook her ass & did some twerking that was giving us all erections.

As soon as the chorus, of my song, started the girl turned around to mouth the words. My jaw fell open when I saw it was Demi & yes she was wearing a wig. Thank God, she had on a bustier under the jacket, too. I didn't know if I should be aroused or jealous as my gaze locked on hers while she sang my words to me, "I want you & no one else. I want you for myself. I want you & nothing else will do." She was dancing just as sexy as she did during any one of her stage performances except now she was surrounded by eight half naked guys who looked like they just stepped out of 'Magic Mike XXL.'