Father Ilya stared at Jiang Chi's face and said nothing for a long time.

Jiang Chi shrank a little from his naturally piercing gaze, and hesitantly entangled his fingers and said tentatively: "Then...can you not bite me next time?"

"Really hurts."

He let go of his hand with a complaint, and the messy and untied robe immediately revealed the young man's slender belly with red scars, like those famous paintings by top artists using scarlet paint on snow-white silk.

It's so beautiful and makes people crazy.

Father Elijah's breath caught in his throat.

Fool.

So stupid.

"No." The priest subconsciously said such ruthless words. Seeing the disbelieving expression on the little guy opposite him, he hurriedly changed his attention, "Aren't you looking for a way to completely eliminate the devil?"

"I can teach you."

"Really?" Jiang Chi instantly put aside the strange itchy and numb feeling on his body, and his expression immediately became lively.

"You come over here."

"Good boy."

Elijah lowered his eyes and stretched out his long fingers to lift the boy's thin chin.

It's strange to say that for such a thin little guy, the flesh on his cheeks and thighs is so soft that just a pinch can leave a small pit.

Jiang Chi was originally kneeling on the stone platform decorated with dense flowers. After hearing this, he stood up obediently and his two long naked legs flashed past the priest's eyes.

These are all tricks left by the devil.

Father Elijah said to himself.

Be patient.

Only by truly killing the demon can he fully possess this beautiful human being.

"Make a deal," Father Elijah said.

The beautiful stranger blinked her eyelashes blankly.

"I won't waste my energy in vain. I think you know that you should pay a price for everything you do." The man's silver, cold hair touched the young man's soft neck.

Jiang Chi resisted the itching, and for the sake of his own life, he could not refuse any of Father Elijah's requests.

What's more, Jiang Chi thought carefully with his head and felt that the priest's request seemed reasonable.

"of course."

He said this, but he didn't know that it was like a fat little lamb that had washed itself and jumped into the fire.

Then, the boy thought he was smart and made a request: "Don't go too far."

On the third day of getting along with this stranger, Father Elijah finally showed a satisfied and secret smile: "Okay."

"I wonder if you have ever seen a little girl named Annie." Ilya suddenly asked.

Jiang Chi was stunned, "Yes."

Elijah raised the corners of his lips coldly: "That's it."

He pulled out another thick notebook that was so worn that the spine was almost falling apart. It contained a lot of incomprehensible words and graphics densely written in blue and black ink.

"I found this in the confessional last night," Ilya explained.

"There may be something recorded there that may be of interest to you," he said.