Chapter 9: Owner of the mano

The people waiting in the front hall opened their eyes wide and watched in disbelief as this famous gentleman came out of the interrogation room holding a dirty child whose face he couldn't see clearly.

The skinny little boy didn't seem to be very comfortable in his arms. His slender waist twisted uncomfortably and was then held down by Moran gently and unwillingly.

He does look like he's been through a bit of a horrific experience.

There were two bruises on the slender calves exposed from under the shorts, as if they were bruised from kneeling somewhere. Jiang Chi is naturally fair, and any traces are extremely conspicuous. Compared with the surrounding intact skin, it is even more fascinating.

I didn't expect that the serious-looking Chief Bright would play such a big role.

Jiang Chi pretended to be pitifully leaning on Moran's arms, watching the excitement and listening to the policeman who was showing off to him just now, and now he was angrily arguing with his parents.

He was so entranced by what he was listening to in the corner that he didn't realize that there was a sticky and cold gaze staring at him behind him like a snake.

"Jack Davis! Why are you standing there? Open the door for our respected Lord Moran!" The familiar fat police officer stretched his neck and roared, scaring Jiang Chi immediately.

He carefully buried it in Moran's collar, which was soaked in the faint fragrance of white camellia, and then glanced secretly in the direction of the movement.

It was the thin policeman who followed the fat police officer to record the scene of Liv's death that day. He looked to be less than thirty years old, with curly brown hair and small freckles on his pretty face. He was always hunched over, looking like he was used to being shouted at.

The fat policeman shouted angrily, and he hurriedly lowered his white-washed police hat and ran to push open the closed door.

The too bright sunlight shone on Jiang Chi's eyelids, and he rubbed them a little uncomfortably, avoiding the sunlight.

Mo Lan seemed to feel something, and stretched out a velvet-gloved hand to gently place Jiang Chi's face.

This little animal-like blind beauty immediately rubbed her face on the velvet cloth affectionately: "Sir, thank you for coming."

"If you don't come, I will definitely be regarded as a murderer!"

He whispered into the man's ear, and there was a light and sultry aroma when he breathed.

"My husband is so kind to me, but I can't do anything for him."

Warm soft flesh covered the windbreaker with metal buckles, and white arms that were brighter than the moonlight embraced the man's neck affectionately.

The neck is the most vulnerable part of a person. With just a little force, a person's cervical spine can be easily broken.

A qualified killer will not let anyone get a chance to touch his neck.

But Jiang Chi, he was just a beauty as delicate as a dodder flower. If there are no strong branches for him to climb on, he can only wither and fall into a darker place.

"I would do anything for sir."

He could not see clearly, but a thin film of tears formed in his gleaming eyes. Every word he said was cherished, as if he really gave everything for the man.

This is really a little blind man who is easily moved. As long as he is given a little favor, he is willing to give himself completely, his fragrant body and clean soul.