Chapter 2: Everyone has come

"I know."

Jiang Chi's eyelashes were wet with heavy moisture, and when he looked at the man mistyly, he seemed ready to shed a tear at any moment.

Will the tears of such a beautiful boy also be sweet?

"Sir took me in, and I did everything I should do."

With an innocent face, he deliberately breathed into the man's ear, so hard that the man's snow-white ear shell was actually covered with a suspicious red color.

System: ...It shouldn't question its host's racial talent.

However, the scene in the little fox cub's fantasy of being raped in the belly by an evil human did not happen.

There was no other reason. After a day of wind and rain and the excessive shock of facing the murder scene, this fragile body with a physical strength value of 1 fell ill as expected.

No matter how perverted you are, you can't continue to do bad things with a straight face when the warm-smelling nephrite in your arms suddenly starts sneezing uncontrollably.

With red cheeks, Jiang Chi was wrapped up like a silkworm chrysalis and lying on the big bed in His Excellency the Viscount's bedroom, and he cautiously asked the system: "Will he kill me too if he thinks it's troublesome for me?"

The system's voice was particularly cold: "What do you think?"

This cold-blooded and ruthless murderer who scared the shit out of countless newbies in the novice dungeon not only didn't cut off an arm or leg in a particularly ruthless manner in front of his host, but instead treated the host with a slight cold like a considerate person. old father.

Stupid enough to easily believe the host's lame lies.

Even if there is a bug in the dungeon, there is no way to reduce the intelligence of the boss.

Jiang Chi didn't know what the system was thinking. He was hesitantly waiting for the perverted murderer to find him medicine. He had just witnessed the corpse of the unlucky man, and now he always felt that there was a bloody corpse hidden under his bed. .

He pulled the corners of his lips and made a joke in an attempt to relieve his tense toes, which were about to cramp: "He looks pretty good if he's not a bad guy."

system:"......"

What a nonsense.

The system's chip brain does not allow it to understand too many complex things, especially the weird and ever-changing emotions of human beings.

but......

The system still feels something is wrong.

Your Excellency, does this Viscount really believe him?

The man came in with hot water just at this moment.

I don't know if it is to cater to the man's dark and twisted heart. Although the entire bedroom is luxuriously decorated, the light is extremely dim. The heavy dark green velvet curtains completely block the light from the outside world. Only a gilt wall lamp reflects the small space on the bed. .

Jiang Chi buried his face in the quilt and stared at the man who suddenly appeared with wide eyes.

He found that Moran's footsteps were particularly light, perhaps to test whether Jiang Chi was pretending to be blind on purpose. He couldn't see the man's face clearly, and could only see a tall and somewhat oppressive figure hiding in the darkness, quietly looking at him.

Jiang Chi trembled: "Xiao, Xiao Qi, will he suddenly pull out a knife from the tray?"

What the hell is Xiao Qi called?