The priest thought so, and he attributed all the impetuous sins to that damn devil with peace of mind.

I will definitely get rid of him. The priest who had just arrived in the small town of Notting thought so.

He gracefully took the old book and pulled the stupid-looking boy up from the cold ground.

Jiang Chi let him hold his hand and asked curiously with bright eyes: "Can we find a way to deal with the devil here?"

The priest held the boy's soft, slightly cold palm and was slightly surprised. So soft, doesn't he have any bones?

the priest thought absently.

But he soon realized that his reaction was too exaggerated, as the boy's round finger bones were clearly piercing his palm.

It was a bit like the pearls of excellent quality given by believers that he had seen in the church.

I wonder if his strange and addictive aroma will remain on my palms?

"The priest looks so strange." Jiang Chi obediently let the man hold his hand while muttering to the system, "I don't know what he is thinking, but he looks very reliable."

The system stretched out a mechanical arm and touched its non-existent chin, and pondered for a moment: "Yes, but no one seems to have played this priest branch before. It seems to be a new NPC."

"Really? Your game also comes with real-time updates." Jiang Chi was a little surprised.

The system proudly akimbo: "That is, in order to give the audience and players the ultimate gaming experience, and also to prevent players from doing things that violate the rules of the game..."

The system's tone suddenly became terrifying, a bit sinister: "We will inevitably derive new characters and branches in a timely manner based on the data center's evaluation of player behavior."

"So, if you violate the rules, you will definitely be executed."

Ever since he entered the game, Jiang Chi had been following the system's instructions to complete tasks. Naturally, he didn't pay much attention to the system's words at this time. He rubbed his big tail against the system's metal head affectionately and said with a smile: "Then you will do this?" To me?"

"Wha, what?" The system obviously didn't expect that its host would be so affectionate. Even the main computer tablet seemed to be on fire. It said in a daze, "No matter what, I will definitely protect you."

Damn it, what on earth is it talking about.

The system that was so scary that it was teased was sitting in a corner in a corner.

Father Ilya placed the old book that was so thick that it could be smashed to death on the desk. Although he tried his best to use it as gently as possible, it still stirred up countless flying dust in the afternoon light.

"If you say that the Wade family moved here a hundred years ago, then there must be some clues in this book that records all the events in the town of Notting."

Jiang Chi subconsciously turned his head and stared at the words above seriously.

The plush, round head exuding a warm fragrance was only a few centimeters away from Father Ilya.

As long as you... get closer, you can hug this little guy like a stuffed toy and bury your nose in him...

no!

Ilya woke up in time and realized that he had made a mistake again. His face became even worse, like frosty ice.

Jiang Chi happened to meet his gaze and trembled with fright, his eyes immediately filled with sparkling water.