[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]

Start from the beginning

>username03839373:
Making an account just to check B-komachi blog post, can't wait to see their full comeback!

>Edogawa official:
Let's a warm welcome back to B-komachi (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

>Ninofanboy101:
I can't wait but please, GIVE MY OSHI NINO MORE SCREENTIME PLEASE???

>KYUNPANCHU:
OML, what's with the hate comment like calm down💀 fyi, can't wait for the new songs and Hime-chan!

>Bk0m2chii:
Can't wait for Hime-chan and the new songs! F the haterrr

[COMMENT BELOW MAY CONTENT WITH INAPPROPRIATE OR OFFENSIVE WORD]

>0987marinesurf:
I bet h1m3 slept her way to fame! Boooo! Uglyyy!

>Callmexoxo:
H1m3 became an overnight sensation like dammnn, my theory that she might bribe someone in the Industry

>Yuiipimeup:
Him3 is such a sluttt😒 I bet the management playing favorite!

>Karuhikahime78:
@Yuiipimeup, you don't have a life and chronically online. Go touch grass and stop harassing, you damn otaku

>Rafael(Himefanboy):
@Yuiipimeup HUHN?? SCREW YOU!! WHAT KIND OF EATRHLINGS THAT'S DOESN'T "GET" HIME BEAUTY AND TALENT..?! THE SUPERIORITY OF HER PERFORMANCES IS OBVIOUS!! THE MANAGEMENT PLAYS FAVORITES!? HECK YES, THEY DO! HOW COULD THEY NOT!?

>Rafael(Himefanboy):
@0987marinesurf LOOK, YOU'RE CLEARLY SOME UGLY OLD HAG! CHECK A MIRROR AND SAY THAT AGAIN, UUUGLY!

>Ariel44554:
Rafael, stop going on war with them!

>Lancenewstern:
Rafael, buddy....GO GET THEM!! STOMP THEM ALL!!

>Lucksterminase:
Rafael, your are my ally!

>Kaoru(himefans):
@0987marinesurf no wonder you always broke up lol, @Yuiipimeup buy some make to cover your botched surgery cause you look like the rock from elmo street! @Callmexoxo your they video suck ass!

>YuuThunder:
@0987marinesurf @Yuiipimeup @Callmexoxo talk shit again and I'll find you and hit you with a truck until you don't have a body to be buried with. Good luck Hime!

>Hase✧:
Good luck Hime-chan!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm practically shocked to see my friends and also the one that help me reincarnated is having a full on beefing in the comments section.

'I didn't expect them to have a fight under the comments section. Not to mention how Rafael is acting like Sarina after she's reincarnated as Ruby.
They literally have a full Twitter fight at this point.

Funny enough, that Hase just don't bother by this.

As for the few bad comment about me, I've seen a lot worse than that. It's just a copypaste hate and nothing unique about it. I had been slandered and called worse than this child play when the group was in a bad scandal.

I mean, come on.

Can't you think of a better insult than that?'

I just sigh and close the website and drink instead rather then seeing such childish envy.

'I rather see some more stupid drama like fighting over a cup or a cheating allegations in between a singer and a vlogger or something. Well, maybe reading a book is better then that.'

While I was just staring into the wall, someone tap me on the shoulder.

I look to my side and it was Ai and Ari.

"Are you okay, Hime-chan? You keep having blank stare recently."

"Oh hey! I was just thinking of something. Like you know, the new songs, choreography, and the interview tomorrow?" I answered Ari back.