“It’s alright,” Shi Xi said while holding her iced coffee. “It’s fine to drink it once in a while.”

“It’s better not to drink it. If you get a stomachache and get hospitalized, you’ll cry again.” Xie Yunzhou’s eyes were calm as he asked, “You guys came together?”

Ron saw Xie Yunzhou and asked Shi Xi, “He’s your boyfriend?”

“We’re friends,” Shi Xi said.

He was jealous.

“We’re just friends,” Ron shrugged and laughed. “He really cares about you,” he said.

The doll noticed that Xie Yunzhou kept talking to Shi Xi and walked over unhappily. “Yunzhou, you know her?”

The doll glared at Shi Xi as she said that.

It was obvious that she still bore a grudge against Shi Xi for snatching her sword.

Shi Xi was helpless.

It was clearly the doll that was too overbearing.

“This is Shi Xi, a very good friend of mine,” Xie Yunzhou introduced.

The doll looked at Shi Xi warily.

At this moment, another man walked over. He seemed to be the doll’s brother.

“If we all know each other, then let’s play together,” the elder brother suggested.

Oh, god, that was such a great idea!

~

502 As Long As You Touch Me, I’ll Admit Defeat

“I’m fine with it,” the doll Mei Yini said with a smile. “But this lady doesn’t seem to know how to fence. Would you like to play with us?”

Ron was not afraid anymore.

Mei Yinni’s brother was Angev, the champion of the city-wide fencing competition.

Although he was the city champion, he still had a few points to score in front of the champion.

On the other hand, he didn’t even get a single point from Shi Xi.

The only time he had managed to land a hit on Shi Xi was when she had dodged it.

“It’ll be more fun with more people,” Ron said. “Why don’t we all play together?”

After a few words, the crowd moved to a larger fencing practice room.

When Shi Xi saw the training room, she felt that it was much bigger than the previous one and had more comprehensive equipment.

“I won’t bully you,” Mei Yini said arrogantly.

“How about this? As long as you touch me, it’ll be my loss.”

“Sure,” Shi Xi replied casually.

Mei Yinni noticed Shi Xi’s carefree personality and Xie Yunzhou’s constant stare at her. “Fencing isn’t that interesting. Why don’t we have a wager?”

“What’s the prize?” Shi Xi asked.

Mei Yinni thought for a while and said, “How about this? The loser will treat everyone to a meal at the Kiol Center today.”

“Sure,” Shi Xi replied.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Mei Yinni said. “The food here is very expensive. Anything here costs at least ten thousand dollars. US dollars.”

“That place is indeed very expensive,” Ron said worriedly.

“It’s okay,” Xie Yunzhou said lightly, “If we really lose, I’ll pay.”