The Radio Demoness

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"Sniff"I don't deserve you Carmila Carmine.

Carmila:(Chuckles)

Y/n:(Chuckles)

They both hug and kiss happily

Y/n: I love you.

Carmila: I love you too.

Y/n then puts his armor on and his mask and blew a kiss goodbye too his wife he then hugs his daughters and leaves to find Alastra to see what she wants, he found the source it came from a place called the Happy Hotel and he knew Alastra would be here he goes up to the door and knocks the princess of hell opened the door

and she quickly shut it in fear as there was murmuring behind the door as she opens the door again he says in a Demon like voice(Its cuz of the mask)

Y/n: Can I come in?

He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out wine

Y/n: I brought wine.

Charlie:(Coughs) You may.

He then walks in and examines the place before looking back at Charlie

Y/n: Nice place.

Charlie: Thank you, soo what brings the husband of Carmila Carmine, Aka Mr Vengeance, to the happy hotel?(Gasps)(Excited) do you wish to be redeemed?

Y/n: (Weezing)(Laughing Hysterically) You serious?

Charlie: Yes.

Y/n: Well, here let me show you.

He takes her hand and places it on his heart and she feels the pain kills, heartbreak,Sadness,brutality, Then pain of others dwells within him.

Y/n: Do you think I can be redeemed, princess?

Charlie: Not with that attitude, your not.

???:(Radio Voice) Oh don't mind him Charlie.

He turns around to see Alastra The Radio Demoness herself

(Not gonna lie this one does look like a strawberry mommy and wouldn't mind berrying something in her😏)

Alastra:(Radio Voice) he may be dramatic and dark on the outside but he's sweet and loving on the inside.

Y/n: Alastra.

Alastra:(Radio Voice) Y/n, My darling how I've missed you.

Y/n: Soo what brings you back? I heard you were gone.

Alastra:(Radio Voice) Yes I was gone, but I've come back for some entertainment, and to see my barbaric daddy.

Y/n: Stop calling that! Only my wife and children get to call me daddy.

???: I'm sorry, are we interrupting something or shall we leave e the room!

A sinner yeld at me and Alastra she had an X on her eye(Lucky)

Y/n: Just conducting business, so stay out of it if you know what's good for you Moth

???: Excuse me!

Charlie: Vaggie, calm dow-

She then pushes him and gets in his face a d says

Vaggie: listen here you Hijo de puta! (son of a bitch!) I know your type, bunch of no good killers that destroy everything around them, you may be Carmila's husband but if you think your gonna insult Me, Charlie, I don't care what you say to angie but you better watch your damn mouth around me!

He then examines her in a stance that made everyone(Exept Alastra) feared, Vaggie was standing calm and Reasonable he then takes out his blades and put them near her neck and she's not afraid

Y/n: Hmm, I like you, no ones ever stood up to me before and lived to tell it.

Vaggie: I know.

Y/n: let me ask you something... Vaggie was it? You seem like a calm reasonable person.

He then takes the wine and summons four wine glasses he then goes to the coffee table and pours the wine into the glasses and hands one to Charlie, one to Alastra, and one to Vaggie.

Y/n: Are you?

Vaggie then looks at him as he turns his gaise on her

Y/n: A calm and reasonable person?

Vaggie: If the moment calls for it then yes.

Y/n:(Exhales) I say the moment calls for calm, hehe yeah.

Alastra:(Radio Voice)*Sniffs*Oh this wine, is it the same wine you get from the Goetias Basement?

Y/n: Stola, let's me have it since I uhh... cleaned her gutters.

Alastra:(Radio Voice)🤨her gutters you say.

Y/n: Yes, they were dirty dirty feath- I mean gutters!

Alastra:(Radio Voice)mmhm sure, isn't it about time for you to see that imp of yours?

Y/n: Ohh yeah your right, but anyway if you need me you know how to summon me.

He then leaves in a hurry towards the Imp building and reaches it and gets off the elevator and enters the room.

End for now

Swimmuffin: how was it?

👉Comments👈