Hence, Shi Xi was either standing or sitting in the middle.

It was a good thing that the other mentors had a good attitude and didn’t mind such things.

After the director’s inquiry, he let Shi Xi sit in the middle.

Shi Xi’s heart was calm as she watched the performance on the first stage.

It seemed like it was similar to being a popularity coach in China. It was the same preliminary stage selection.

She could even see a few familiar faces.

Mu Zhao, Bai Cangyang, Li Jinfan…

Shi Xi found the other Chinese participants familiar, but she didn’t know them.

In any case, they were one of the more powerful young people in the internal entertainment industry.

When they performed on the first stage, they did not disappoint either Mu Zhao’s dance or Bai Cangyang and Li Jinfan’s singing and dancing.

Mu Zhao went to a dance academy and had learned to dance since she was young. Her figure was soft and her dance moves were graceful.

However, her singing was not as good as she had expected and she got 40 points in the end.

Bai Cangyang and Li Jinfan were both male group members, so they could easily sing and dance. Both of their scores were above 45.

As the participants were all the best of the best from their respective countries, the rules were stricter.

~

487 The Most Beautiful Female Mentor In the History of the Talent Show

The first stage used a scoring system. Each of the five mentors scored ten points, and the full score was 50 points.

The higher the score, the better.

The person with the highest score would become the Top of the first episode.

In the end, only one person could reach the top and become the champion of [The Top].

After two days of preliminary stage selection, three people finally got 49 points.

The female trainee from M Country, Felomina,

A male trainee from H Country, Park Seongyi.

And Bai Cangyang from China.

In this way, the Top of the first episode would be chosen from these three people.

When they reviewed the scores, they found that four of them had 10 points and one had 9 points.

And these nine points were all given by Shi Xi.

When Shi Xi saw the three 49 points, she was instantly dumbfounded.

She didn’t expect that the final pressure would be on her side.

“Let’s see,” Conrad said with a smile. “Among the three of them, who will be able to win Teacher Shi Xi’s favor?”

Shi Xi thought to herself, ‘Three 49 points. How am I supposed to choose?’

There were three people with high scores, but there was only one seat.

Therefore, only one out of the three people could reach the Top.

The first episode came to an end under such controversy.

The contestants with 49 points were from three different countries.

And Shi Xi, who had the most power, just had to be in the same country as Bai Cangyang.