Wasn’t Shi Xi President Hua’s little lover?

It turned out that rich people could also play this way.

His friend beside him was equally dumbfounded. “You know Shi Xi?”

“Yes,” Xie Yunzhou replied.

Nan Wan stood beside Xie Yunzhou and said with a smile, “Yunzhou, don’t you have something to do? Let’s go.”

Xie Yunzhou didn’t move. “I’m fine now.”

He was just perfunctory with Nan Wan.

President Huang saw that the people who came were all famous people in the Yanjing circle. He smiled and said, “It’s rare for us to meet. Why don’t we have a meal together?”

“No, I won’t.” Shi Xi was the first to reject.

Nan Wan looked at Shi Xi and smiled. “Xi Xi, President Huang brought you in. It’s not very nice of you to reject him like this, right?”

Nan Wan had thought that it was President Huang who had brought Shi Xi here.

Shi Xi shot her a glance and suddenly laughed. “Windy asked Xuanhe to bring me out to play.”

Windy was Hua Wenyin’s English name, so Nan Wan naturally knew about it.

Hearing this, Nan Wan’s expression became ugly.

Could it be that Hua Wenyin was trying to matchmake Shi Xi and Hua Xuanhe?

Xie Yunzhou thought of this as well, and his brows furrowed.

~

477 Childhood Sweethearts?

“Miss Nan, if you don’t think it’s a good idea, why don’t you have dinner with President Huang?” Shi Xi smiled.

Nan Wan’s expression was extremely bad.

Looking at the fat President Huang, who would be able to eat?

“I, I have to have dinner with Yunzhou tonight.” Nan Wan found an excuse.

Xie Yunzhou immediately exposed Nan Wan’s excuse. “I didn’t ask you out tonight.”

President Huang, who was standing at the side, felt a little uncomfortable after being rejected by two women in a row.

However, he still had to look up to others and did not dare to show it at all.

“Uncle Huang,” Hua Xuanhe said warmly, “Let’s call it a day. I should go back.”

“What about the chip’s price?” President Huang asked.

Hua Xuanhe had a distant smile on his face. “The price is not decided by me alone. Everyone in the company needs to eat, so I can’t lower it.”

He could have lowered the price a little.

However, the way Mr. Huang looked at Shi Xi was too perverted, which made Hua Xuanhe feel uncomfortable.

The Hua Corporation didn’t lack a partner anyway.

President Huang’s expression did not look too good. Since Hua Xuanhe had agreed to play golf with him, it meant that there was room for discussion about the cooperation.

But he actually didn’t surrender?

Hua Xuanhe looked at Shi Xi. “Let’s go back.”

Nan Wan had suffered a few losses in secret. She looked at Shi Xi’s back unhappily.

How could a fake heiress like Shi Xi be a good match for her cousin?

Shi Xi was about to agree when Xie Yunzhou interrupted her.