At that moment, Shi Xi received a notice from the Festival Group that she didn’t have any scenes to shoot in the afternoon.

Thinking that the recording time had been changed, Shi Xi did not suspect them and prepared to head back.

At the thought of Shi Chen’s instructions, Shi Xi took out her phone and wanted to give him a call.

However, seeing that it was just past noon, Shi Chen must still be working. Hence, Shi Xi decided to walk around and pass the afternoon by. She would look for Shi Chen after work at night.

It was broad daylight, so there shouldn’t be any danger on the streets, right?

Shi Xi thought for a moment and felt that she was overthinking things.

It wasn’t like she didn’t have the ability to protect herself.

With that thought in mind, Shi Xi walked out of the recording building.

Just as she was about to call a cab and leave, she caught sight of a flashy green Ferrari parked across the street.

The green Ferrari was indeed very attractive.

What was even more eye-catching was that the owner of the car had blonde hair and short hair. He was wearing a green shirt, brown tights, and black sunglasses as he leaned against the side of the car.

No one would be able to resist looking at him when he was dressed like this, right?

Shi Xi took a few more glances.

However, with just one glance, Shi Xi recognized that this person was her Second Brother’s friend, Ron.

~

497 You Can’t Just Reject Everyone Who Wants To Pursue You, Can You?

Ron was standing next to the car, looking at the recording building from time to time.

Their gazes met, and Ron immediately put away his phone and walked toward Shi Xi.

He walked straight toward Shi Xi, so she had no choice but to stop and greet him with a smile. “What a coincidence. Do you work here?”

Ron smiled brightly and said, “No, I specially came here to wait for you.”

Shi Xi was surprised. “Waiting for me? How did you know that I’m about to get off work?”

“I knew you were recording here, so I’ve been waiting for you,” Ron said.

Shi Xi thought to herself, ‘If this were in China, he would be a paparazzi!’

Or a secret fan.

Thinking about it this way, it was really a little scary.

“Shall we have a meal together?” Ron asked.

Shi Xi rejected his suggestion and said, “I’ve already eaten.”

as soon as she finished speaking, Shi Xi heard a gurgling sound.

Shi Xi looked at Ron.

Ron touched his stomach and said in embarrassment, “I’ve been waiting for you. I haven’t eaten yet.”

“How long have you been waiting?” Shi Xi asked.

It was only noon.

It couldn’t be that his stomach was growling from hunger, right?

“I’ve been waiting since this morning. I didn’t eat breakfast either,” Ron added.

“You go eat,” Shi Xi sighed. “I’m going back.”