💉part 9

Aira looked to her side and saw haechan staring at her

Aira looked to her side and saw haechan staring at her. She sighed and turned away from him,looking back to the waves underneath her.

Haechan figured that she wouldn't speak to him so he sat down next to her and stared at the sky,liking how the stars were painted around the moon.

"Why are you so scared of my father byeol?" She looked at him in wonder rather than anger. "Byeol?"

He turned his head to her before looking away. She sighed at his behaviour. "It doesn't matter. You'll figure it out eventually"

"Did he do something to you?" "Look. He ordered a couple to set a building on fire with two people he hated inside. That's what he did"

"Do you know the two people? What happened?" "They died and their killers, including your father, still roam free. This world is a horrible place to be"

She stood up and left him in his thoughts. "Wait byeol-"

Walking through the door,she quietly made her way to her room and layed down,staring at the ceiling.

"Yah Aira come downstairs!" The said girl groaned and walked down the stairs,rubbing her eyes.

"You really didn't get any sleep did you" he sighed and tapped the chair next to him.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" "If it's alright with all of you" chenle nodded as jaemin placed a plate Infront of the two.

"Where's haechan?" Jisung turned around to find the shorter male but failed. "Gone to see his father"

Aira dropped the fork in her hand,causing it to fall and land on the floor. The guys looked up to Aira,noticing the worry laced around her expression.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head and walked towards the door,leaving them in silence. Jaemin sighed,noting that it will take a while for the girl to open up to them.

Once the short female arrived at her locker, she saw her brother leaning against it. "What are you doing here?"

"Aira it happend 8 years ago. You need to get over it. Why did I have to have haechan call mark to say he was worried about you?! 8 years Aira. You'd think you'd be over it by now"

"How can you say that Johnny? That's our parents you're talking about" "Aira it should affect me more than you and I'm over it so why aren't you?!" His voice raises a bit and Aira looks at him in shock. Knowing exactly what he was hinting at.

"Look Aira I want you to be safe so stay away from that new kid. And for god's sake,get over their death!" With that he walked away,leaving her alone in the hallway.

The few students stood in the hallway looked at her after watching the arguement but didn't do anything to move over to her.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?! Don't you have things to do?" Everyone ran away after hearing his voice,scared of what he can do.

"Are you okay?" She slowly lifts her head up to see Jeno. She hadn't spoke to the guy and wasn't close to him which made her confused to why he was talking to her.

"I saw what happened. We all did" he moved slightly and she caught a glimpse of the rest of the group,stood a few steps away.

"Guess that was fun to watch wasn't it" she dryly chuckles and walks away,the boys staring at her in shock.

"Yah chenle aren't you gonna go after her?" "She needs to be alone for a bit to cool off. She'll come to us once she's ready" he sighs and pats jisungs arm,telling him to drop it.

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

Y'all I literally didn't know what to write here so I'm sorry for the shitty chapter. Also I'm sorry for this being so late out I haven't really had time to do anything.

I hope y'all are doing good💚