💉part 2

She stared into his eyes and froze

She stared into his eyes and froze. "That's enough haechan" jeno,who was sat next to him,tried to turn him away but failed.

"Lee fucking Donghyuck she has a trauma of fire stop it" Nina raised her voice at her cousin as chenle went to check on Aira.

Haechan rolled his eyes and went back to his phone but not before saying "if she has trauma,why does she hang out with a phoenix?"

"W-what are you talking about lee? She doesn't know a phoenix" Nina was such a bad liar when it came to Aira and Haechan and she knew that but still tried.

"Who's a phoenix?" Aira finally spoke up,staring at no one in particular. She was confused.

"That girl you hang out with" the girl stared at him in confusion because as far as she knows,she doesn't know him and only hangs out with Sofia.

"How do you know? And Sofia is a human like me" he chuckles a bit and looks at her,putting his phone down.

"A human? With orange hair? Oh darling,you don't know anything" she stares at him before opening her mouth to speak.

"You've got the wrong person" why did that sound like she was being investigated by the police? It felt that way to her.

"Sofia Ahn. You're only other friend. She regularly takes days off which leads to you not coming to school. She's a phoenix and her girlfriend is a demonic phoenix"

"See! You're wrong. She doesn't have a girlfriend" "babe you're being lied to more than anyone else here"

Haechan chuckes again and picks up his phone,no longer finding the conversation interesting.

Aira looks at Nina who avoids her eyes,looking everywhere else but at her. Aira scoffs and gets up from the table,not making an effort to speak,she walks away from the group.

Once she gets to the rooftop,she sits on the edge and lets her legs hang over the side. She pulls out her phone and debates texting Sofia.

Sofia the first💙

Sofia are you a human?
(Message delivered 13:05)

Do you have a girlfriend?
(Message not sent)

"He's lying. She would've told me about it" trying to encourage herself,she looks through Sofia's following list and sees a girl with a name of her and Sofia.

She clicks on her profile and her heart drops.

"She-" "I told you" she turns around and sees haechan walking up to her

"She-" "I told you" she turns around and sees haechan walking up to her. "Please leave me alone"

He scoffs and sits next to her,letting his legs hang off the side of the building. "Got a problem with me?"

She stares at his side profile and he turns around,raising his eyebrow at her. "It's not that I have a problem with you. I don't trust you"

"That's the same as having a problem with me" he stares into her eyes,trying to read her emotions.

"You hide your emotions well" she tilts her head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Exactly as it means" "you're confusing" he scoffs at her. "says the one who got lied to by her only friend"

"How is that confusing?" "Because does she really trust you? Is she not just using you?" She looks at him in shock.

"Why would someone want to use me?" "Oh you innocent flower" he rolls his eyes at her and looks ahead,at the city outline.

She follows his eyes "pretty isn't it" he tilts his head to face her "very" "haechan?" He hums,not taking his eyes off her side profile.

"How do you know?" "About what" she sits in silence for a few seconds,trying to think of something to say.

"About me and Sofia?" He nods, understanding that she was referring to lunch.

"I keep an eye on all phoenixes and because that Sofia girl is one,I had to look into her. You're friends with her so it makes sense why I know about you"

Still not taking her eyes off the city,she hums. "Why didn't she tell me?" Not talking to anyone in particular,she didn't expect to get an answer.

"Maybe she knew about your trauma and didn't want to tell you because a phoenix resembles fire"

She turns her head to face him and sees him smiling slightly at her. "Are you sure?"

"Of course babe"

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

What do ya think?
Y'all I'm literally in love with this story already😅