Vishal-:" I thought you were sleeping "

Siya-:" I was "

Vishal -:" sorry to wake you up then "

Siya-:" no its fine "

Vishal-:" you always wanted to visit GOLDEN TEMPLE right "

vishal asked this question out of no where

Siya-:" yes but why .........? "

Vishal -:" we are gonna visit there "

Siya -:" you know everything about me na ??? "

Vishal -:" is this a question or statement ???? "

Siya -:" I wanna know about you too ???? "

Vishal -:" like what ???"

Siya-:" like when did you fell for me ??? "

Vishal smiled a bit with a pinkish tint on his face

Vishal -:" it was your birthday .......... we were kids at that time and you threw a mask party for some close friends and family members. I hated the pink theme of the party and was only who dressed black in a barbie themed party ............. ofc no one was talking to me but you suddenly came from nowhere and pulled me down and tied an pink crowned mask around my head ....... and then you said COME ON BLACK BARBIE JOIN US. I hated this action of yours but then you flashed your million dollar smile at me ................... and that time I felt tickling sensation all over me ................ then I developed a soft corner for you and then I unknowingly fell for YOU"

Siya was looking at him with a adorable look on her face

Siya -:" you noticed me .......... noted each single thing about me but never told me "

Vishal -:" there were hints "

Siya -:" what hints "

Vishal -:" my father booked a private cab to go to school but I chose to cycle in sweat while going to school "

Siya -:" hmmm......... sooo? "

Vishal -:" because I followed your father's scooty everyday to get glimpses of you ........... that two braids with bow ribbon, a fully pressed clothes with polished shoes ................ you always used to chew food on the scooty "

Siya -:" cheeeeeee ............ ewwwwwww ............... I used to look so horrible "

Vishal laughed and spoke

Vishal -:" ummmmmm........... no comments "

Siya made a shocked face and slightly hit him on the shoulder

Siya -:" so you agree ............. was i horrible ?? "

Vishal -:" but isn't it a good thing that we agree ...... ?"

Siya -:" not on this topic ............ you should assure me that I was beautiful ....... its your duty "

Vishal -:" ok baba .............. you were cute ............. no actually the cutest at that time *YAWN* "

Siya looked at his sleepy eyes and spoke

Siya -:" if you wanna sleep..... you can go "

Vishal looked at her with a smirk and leaned in closer to her

Vishal -:" what if I wanna sleep here "

_______________________________________

thats it................boards the isliye update nhi kiya

but koi nhi ab boards khatam :)

chalo ab vote or comment krdo

do follow me on insta