𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

Siya-:"what

Siya-:"what.....but.....how"

Ritesh-:"don't worry baccha we have planned that"

Siya-:"planned what"

Siya looked at Dinesh who gave her a warm smile. That means Dinesh wants her to trust the process and go with ritesh.

Ritesh held Siya's hand and left the room with her

Ritesh-:"everyone pay attention........ I need to make an announcement"

Everyone's head and focus turned towards Ritesh. They were listening to him with so much focus and concentration

Ritesh-:"as we know that Siya and Nakul are bestfriends since their childhood so.............we think they will make a good pair.

Nakul-:"what do you mean papa..... Say clearly"

Ritesh-:"we have decided that you and Siya are getting married......in this month only"

Everyone's jaw dropped in shock

Nakul-:"what........and you didn't consider my opinion before making this decision"

Ritesh-:"once in a lifetime please obey what I am saying......for god sake Nakul....for once"

Nakul-:"but.........ok never mind...... So can I leave because we need to start the preparations of the wedding"

Ritesh-:"wow.......you agreed......good boy.........Vishal help them to prepare everything"

Vishal-:"as you say dad"

Nakul-:"lets go everyone"

Ritesh-:"I will stay here with Dinesh"

Siya-:"no I-I will stay with my dad"

Ritesh-:"no baccha you need rest.... Wedding functions will start from tomorrow.....you need rest and also who will be with Sahil.......god knows whats going on in that child's mind...take care of him "

Siya-:"hmmm"

All of them left. Vishal went to his car and rest of them went with Nakul to his car.

Everyone took their seat and Nakul started his car.

Sahil-:"di what happened......this all wedding thing......is papa fine"

Siya narrated the whole conversation to everyone

Sahil-:"what papa is in a serious situation and all he could think about your marriage"

Dolly-:"Sahil......uncle is just worried about Di's future"

Sahil-:"and my future......what about that.....what about my studies"

Dolly-:"Sahil.......he must have planned something for you too just trust the timing"

Siya-:"thank you dolly for making him understand that"

They reached their. Everyone got out of the car and Nakul went to park the car.