YOUR HUBBY

so first there is some appreciation to all the readers who interacted with the previous part of the story..........trust me it feels so good to know your pov on my characters........please keep me motivated like this...........by commenting you thoughts....LOTS OF LOVE.....

dolly started slow clapping and moved towards siya

dolly started slow clapping and moved towards siya.......she moved towards her ear and whispered.............

dolly-:"now I know why you wrote arora ji in your diary instead of names........because you wanted to have any of my rich brother according to your convenience.......right miss Narayan"

suddenly siya felt uneasy............very uneasy..........not because of dolly but because of her uterus

Siya-:"is everything over now.........i am so tiered......i-i need to rest"

with that she tripped a little holding her stomach

both nakul and vishal jumped to help her

nakul-:"are you fine??"

nakul asked with genuine concern in his eyes

siya was about to say she is fine but Vishal interrupted

vishal-:"as long as she is near you......she can never be fine"

siya-:"excuse me all of you......."

with that Siya ran towards Vishal's room

ritesh-:"Vishal......go check her if she is fine or not"

vishal-:"yeah exactly...."

vishal was about to run behind her but a voice stopped him

nandini-:"but these middle class people defiantly lack at decency......like look at her way of walking......no actually running......is this how a classy women act"

nandini spoke with some exaggerating hand movements

dolly-:"oh....mom running away from situation is her specialty"

vishal-:"I really want to shut you both......but I have better priority"

vishal tried his best to keep his calm

nandini-:"priority.........now that girl is your priority......more than me"

nandini spoke in high pitched tone

ritesh-:"yes nandini.......in the same way that nakul is your priority over vishal"

nandini-:"how......how can you accuse me of something like this....i..."

vishal-:"drop the act mom......its a worldwide fact"

vishal headed towards his room but after few steps he turned a little and spoke

vishal-:"this is the end of all drama.......from tomorrow if anyone dare to cause my wife any sort of inconvenience.......then be ready to get burn alive"