Shi Chen leaned against the sofa. “It’s good that you like it.”

Ning Yu held the palm-sized handbag and asked in confusion, “What can this hold?”

Shi Chen: “…”

No wonder his parents said that their communication with Ning Yu wasn’t going very smoothly.

It was indeed quite difficult.

Shi Xi said, “This can’t hold anything. It’s just an accessory.”

Ning Yu put the bag back into the paper bag and said to Shi Chen, “Thank you.”

“No need to thank me.” The corner of Shi Chen’s mouth twitched slightly.

He had a feeling that this bag would never be taken out by Ning Yu again.

After giving the gifts to his two younger sisters, Shi Chen returned Shi Xu a gift.

Shi Xu was slightly surprised and immediately asked, “What do you need from me?”

They were all brothers, so who didn’t know who was who?

“It’s just a small matter, and I want to ask for your help.” Shi Chen smiled very innocently.

Shi Xu asked warily, “What is it?”

Shi Chen said, “I want to bring Grandpa’s fully automated planting technology to M Country. I need a little more money.”

“How much?”

“200 million.”

Shi Xi: Heh.

~

457 Wu Ni Was Caught

It was so hard for her to apply for 50 million yuan.

This group of people could easily apply for a project worth hundreds of millions of yuan.

Heh!

Shi Xi bit on a strawberry and was extremely unconvinced.

“In your dreams.” Shi Xu calmly rejected Shi Chen’s proposal.

“According to the procedure, I will put forward a proposal. The Board of Directors will discuss it on Monday to decide whether or not to allocate funds.” Shi Chen smiled confidently.

After that, Father Shi joined the discussion as well. The few men started discussing work matters.

Meanwhile, Shi Xi returned to her room and discussed the latest progress of the team with Han Chuan.

Han Chuan: “There’s bad news.”

Shi Xi asked, “What’s wrong?”

Han Chuan: “Lou Ruicong went skiing and broke his hand.”

Shi Xi: ???

Han chuan said, “The doctor said that the fall this time is quite serious. He can’t move around for three months.”

“In other words, he won’t be able to participate in the movie?” Shi Xi asked.

“If the movie starts shooting in three months, he still has a chance,” Han Chuan said tactfully.

Shi Xi said, “Then let’s look for someone else.”

Three months. Even the daylily had turned cold.

Han Chuan sighed.

What a great opportunity.

Lou Ruicong’s hobby was ruined just like that.