Chapter 1: Avalon

Unknown space

There stood a great tower, well it wasn't standing as it's foundation did not touch the ground. Though to be fair, it would only crush the beautiful flowers below it. It's foundation would only disturb the flow of nature and kill the innocent and harmless plants. The only living resident of this unique land was also very careful as to where he took his next step.

"How long have I been here?" the individual asked himself. The individual slowly approached the tower and stared at the seemingly infinite landscape, "I do not hunger, thirst or tire. Is this suffering or am I just lost?" he asked as the concept of time nonexistent to him.

The man stood under the foundation and was quickly lifted up into an opening that took him inside of the tower. He continued to make his way higher into the tower. From there he looked over the balcony and saw the end of the landscape where a massive wall stood.

"There is nothing behind there." the man said as he too a nearby seat and stared at the walls. "This is all one little world. It's difficult to think about. But I put myself here didn't I? At least that's how I remember it." he continued to mutter.

What the man failed to remember was the true meaning of the landscape and the true representation of this land he put himself in. The garden itself is not hell, but the embodiment of hope and a new utopia. However there are still quite a few mysteries as to what this place is.

"What exactly is Avalon?" the man asked himself.

PROLOGUE - Avalon

In Konoha, day of the funeral, hokage's office

Herodias stared at the group in front of her. The newly instated godaime hokage watched in interest as Kasumi and Menma were brought before her. Kasumi baring the eyes of her clan and Menma baring the eyes of the Sage of Six Paths. This was rather problematic, there was no doubt the council will try to raise hell over having them put in a breeding program.

Thinking about their parents, Herodias put Kushina aside as she considered that the Uzumaki woman's current state of mind wasn't good. Between the death of her child and still overlooking the positive and negative aspects of divorce. Kushina was likely not going to get a say in this while Minato could either subject his children to making his clan great again or trying to avoid repeating his mistakes.

"Have you notified the elders?" Herodias asked.

"They want to have a meeting later today." Merlin answered making her nod.

Herodias stared intently at her teacher's descendants, "How are you two feeling? Do your eyes hurt, ache or even itch for that matter?" she asked.

"My eyes feel like fire." Menma said as he rubbed them.

"I feel sick." Kasumi said as she rubbed her own single active eye.

"Careful, your eyes are extra sensitive compared to normal human vision. It's like blinding a Hyuga with a bright light." Herodias said wondering whatever happened to those bright flash type jutsus.

"Oh yeah, I heard a lot of Hyuga got killed because of some light release technique." Ban said hearing those stories from Mito.

"Putting that aside, what do you believe is the best course of action?" Merlin asked.

Herodias sighed, "A lot of bullshit Sarutobi-sama was put through. The only problem is I don't age and I'm going to be on this planet for longer than my predecessor." she answered.

"Council can be a real bitch." Ban said.

"You said a bad word." Menma said with a pointed finger.

"What are you going to do about it brat?" Ban asked as Kasumi kept her little brother silent.