𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒚 (e.w)

Start from the beginning

You interlock your ankles, squeezing your thighs together in a desperate attempt to ease your building orgasm when Ellie enters, shutting the door and positions herself behind you.

Her fingers dig into your hips as she grinds herself against your ass. Your back arches upon instinct, feeling her crotch against you.

She uses her fingers to rid the hair that covered your neck, leaving an opening for her lips to paint the maroon-ish splotches that she loved seeing so much. She just had to mark you, let everyone know that you're hers, and you didn't want it any other way.

A whine finally escapes your lips as suckled the sensitive skin, purposefully grazing the area with her teeth.

"El-Ellie.." you whined in the pretty pitch that Ellie fucking went feral over, knowing only she could get you all needy like this.

Her hand rubbed down your back and over your ass, squeezing harshly. You whine some more, feeling your lips part as she tugs at the flesh, already coated in a sticky mixture that was starting to dripple down your legs.

"Fuck... I can hear how wet you are. You poor thing." Ellie mocked, getting off by her own choice of words as she sunk her teeth into your neck once again.

A gasp leaves your mouth, pressing your back to feel her on you in any way you could. She holds you tightly, her arms enclosing around your waist, and her hand caressing over your breast. She squeezes, and draws a whine from you when she tugs at your hardened peak through the thin fabric.

You moan her name, and grind your ass against her, not really caring how pathetic you look- you just needed her to touch you.

"Pleasepleaseplease.." you begged for her help, knowing she's the only one who can fuck you the way you wanted to be fucked. The vibrator inside you was not enough by itself, only ever slightly bumping against your sweet spot.

"What baby? You want to cum, huh? Is that it? You're such a slut.. begging for me to touch you." Ellie voice oozed arousal, breathy and hungry for a taste.

She had you just where she wanted you, shaking and dumb.
Like putty in her hands.

She turned you around and her lips met yours, she slowly kissed you, but occasionally backed away to watch you chase her lips. She'd give you so little, her lips barely grazing yours while you went completely feral, wanting- needing to taste her.

"elliee.." you cry her name, your eyebrows knitted together, and your eyes glassed over from the tears that threatened to spill.

Ellie smiled at you, a sinister smile that made your skin erupt into goosebumps; her hand came up to your jaw, holding it in place and smushing your cheeks together.

"Use your words, baby." She pressed herself against you, completely caging you between her and the sink.

You couldn't escape even if you wanted to.

"W-wanna cum, please.." A tear slipped past your lash line, trailing down your cheek, and Ellie finally decided to take pity on you; how could she not? You're so pretty when you cry.

A guttural growl emits from Ellie's throat, and her fingers come down to the waistband of your shorts, yanking them away along with your panties.

The cool air brushed against your slick coated cunt and thighs, making you yelp upon impact.

Ellie bites down on her bottom lip upon seeing your glistening cunt, seeing how wet you were for her- how fucking wrecked you were before even touching you.

"Fuck... all for me?" She asked rhetorically, almost to herself as she slipped a finger between your folds, just watching how your slick coated them and how your thighs shook uncontrollably.