jey - period

It was that time of the month for Y/N, and she was feeling absolutely miserable. Her cramps were unbearable, and she could barely move without wincing in pain. She had spent the entire morning curled up in bed, trying to find some relief, but nothing seemed to work.

As much as she hated to admit it, she needed Jey's help. She didn't want to bother him, especially since he was busy with his wrestling career, but she couldn't handle the pain on her own.

She mustered up the courage to call him, and Jey answered immediately, concern evident in his voice.

"Hey, baby, What's wrong?" he asked.

Y/N explained her situation, and without hesitation, Jey told her he would be there soon.

True to his word, Jey arrived at their apartment in record time, carrying a bag of supplies.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I brought some painkillers and a heating pad. Hopefully, they'll help."

Y/N smiled weakly, grateful for his thoughtfulness. She took the medicine, and Jey helped her get comfortable on the couch with the heating pad.

He stayed by her side the entire day, bringing her snacks and water, and even putting on her favorite movie to distract her from the pain.

"Thank you so much, Jey," Y/N said, snuggling into his side. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"You don't have to thank me, baby" he replied, kissing her temple. "I'll always take care of you, no matter what."

And with Jey by her side, Y/N's cramps didn't seem so bad anymore. She was reminded, once again, how lucky she was to have such a caring and loving fiance.

Vote to show support!