pref: your favourite thing about them

roman: you love Romans eyes and the way they can light up instantly when he gets happy or excited about something. whenever you guys are upset at eachother or aren't talking you can't help but forgive him when he gives you his signature puppy dog eyes.

jimmy: you love jimmys smile with all of you. you love the way how his smile can light up a dark room and the way his smile comforts you. whenever he flashes a smile your way you instantly melt.

solo: you absolutely adore the way solo listens to everything you say and remembers too. you can ramble on and on about your day yet he will still sit there and take it all. you can be talking about the most random things and even months later he will remember.

jey: you love how protective and jealous jey gets about you. you love to know he cares about you deeply and will protect you in any situation. when a guy approaches you jey loves to claim his territory and show the guy you are his. he can get pretty rude about it so you try to avoid him so he will learn his lesson (he never does) but at the end of the day you can't be more thankful for having someone like jey in your life.

Vote to show support!