Falco x Rebel Reader

Falco's p.o.v.

She is always breaking the darn rules!Today we gunners have practice and we always partner up on this.I really hope she doesn't ends up with me.

(Time skip)

We're all here except (y/n)!Then I hear the door slam right open."Sorry I'm late I kinda had some probs with CF!"Don't worry about it your just in time!"Fox then started to partner up brawlers.I was looking at Fox but my eye caught something.I mean (y/n) has some robotic body parts but there was just something that bothered her.It looked like she was in deep thought."Last but not least, (y/n) and Falco!"I was heating up with anger!He already knew that I didn't like her!"So we're partners for the day!"I bet her mind was full a rules to break!"Geuss we are."

Your p.o.v.

I already know what's he thinking and I don't really want to hear it!I mean I may be a rebel but I can't really blame my dad.My is a villain who married a shy freedom fighter.I was litterly raised to be a rebel!

(Time skip)

"Your kidding right!"Falco is going out of is mind!He really must hate me!He wants me to stop acting like me!"No I'm not kidding you really need to stop with your attitude!Your a grown hero who came from (Your game's name)!At least fix something with your attitude!"

Falco's p.o.v.

I had enough with her childish rebel attitude!But I think I broke her somehow.She didn't talk back she just left the room without saying anything.Everybody I the training room was just staring.Then Samus had a worried face on her."You should really talk to her"I didn't hesitate I just left to find her.I knocked on her door and heard no response.Robin then went up to and told me she went to the water fountain.

Time skip

I barely walk out the door and I already heard crying.Once I heard that I started to feel bad.But I kept walking and found her crying on bench.I came and sat right next to her."W-what do you want."She left her head up and looked at me.Her eyes where shining just like the water."I wanted to say that I'm sorry I kinda over reacted and blew my head off.""I-I forgive you but it's just I can't really handle myself.I would if I could but it my dad.He raised me to be like this."Well he did a good job.Your fearless and brave.That's why your here."She them pecked me and said thanks.

Sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER!But I'm make more updates now since it's SUMMERBREAK!