𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

August 1st, 2023.
New Orleans.
2 pm.
3rd Person POV.

Word Count: 2919

___

Today was Bria's first day & first match on the Raw roster and she was beyond excited yet nervous at the same time. Although it would be like any other match like the various ones on NXT this one was way more important, it was her debut on the main roster. There was a lot of pressure there, but then on top of that it was her father...Booker T..

She needed to carry on his legacy, it was really stressful for her. One wrong move or mistake and she would be the newest meme, it was hard.

"Dad..you sure the gear looks okay?" Bria asked her father as they were on facetime while she was in her hotel room, the show started in about 6 hours so she had plenty time but she needed to make sure everything was perfect.

"Girl it looks fine!" Booker shakes his head, she had asked him this about 10 times now and it's always the same answer.

"Dad! Come on, seriously." Bria groaned.

"Bria, don't." He said in a stern voice.

Although Bria was 27 years old, all it took was that parent look and it got her to pipe down real quick, she was pretty sure it'd be that way always no matter how old she had gotten.

"Alright.." Bria said softly, putting her gear back down on the bathroom counter.

"Now, how you wanna do this B? You want me to meet you at the arena or come get you?"

"I- Dad be serious, i don't need you to be there with me!" Bria rolled her eyes, knowing damn well she really did need him there to keep her at ease.

"That's a lie."

"Fine, uhm you can pick me up then."

"Alright then, go ahead and make sure you got everything for the show, you don't wanna forget anything trust me."

"Right..." Bria said walking out of the bathroom and into the room again and pulling out her suitcase, opening it and checking. "Mmm...well i got everything soooo....now what?" She sits on the edge of the bed.

"Now you wait until i come and get you." Booker said smartly and Bria huffed slightly.

"Alright dad, love you."

"Love you too."

Bria then hung up the phone and threw herself back on the bed, it was gonna be a long ass day of waiting.

____

Some hours passed by before Bria came to realization, she didn't know anybody there. She would be alone until she actually made friends and who knows when that would be. Deep inside she was praying her father could introduce her to some people, women to be exact so it wouldn't be so awkward in the locker room every Monday.

Bria had just finished getting all her things together since her father would be there any minute to come get her so they could get to the arena early so she could get settled in easier, to pass time she went on her phone and scrolled thru reels but was quickly interrupted by of course, her dad facetiming her.