𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

the three girls sat in the police interrogation room waiting for officer bailey to come inside.

" god this shit has only just started and i'm already exhausted. " aurora groans.

" i can't believe it's happening again. " tara says deep in thought.

" guys if we stick together we can get this over and done with. " sam sighs.

" sam that was a little bit cringe. " aurora smirks teasingly.

tara chuckles " i'm ganna have to agree with aura sorry sam. "

all three girls laugh at their conversation, all of them finally feeling slightly distracted from the problem they can't stop thinking about.

the door opening and closing snapped them out of there laughter and officer bailey sat down infront of them.

he holds up a ghostface mask which is concealed in a clear plastic bag " this was found next to the body at the apartment crime scene, dna says that is belonged to someone named richie kirsch. "

that sentence made all three of the girls head snap up from where they had if focoused it down watching there hands anxiously.

he notices this " does that ring a bell? "

"we're familiar with him. " sam answers for them.

" but the one who attacked us had a different mask on. " tara explains.

aurora nods at tara in agreement " yeah it was more beat up and like it looked older. "

bailey looks at them uncomfortably before speaking " uh i got to ask do you have alibis for earlier tonight? "

tara looks at aurora " me and aurora were at a party with our friends. " tara answers.

" i was at my therapists. i can give you his information. you can call to check if you want and then i met them both at that party, where i tased someone, unrelated. " sam explains, she quickly said the unrelated part when he gave her a strange look.

aurora scoffs " why do you need our alibis anyways, do you think we attacked ourselves? "

" aura stop it's fine. " sam whispers to the girl which makes the girl roll her eyes.

he ignores the girls comment " was that before or after this happened? " he turns his phone around to show aurora punching the girl earlier and sam lunging at her.

" it was a good punch wasn't it. " aurora smirks.

" before. " sam answers.

" the point is we were with people all night. " tara explains.

sam looks at the man confused and suspicious " so our roommates dad just happened to pull our case. "

" that would be a crazy coincidence right? the detective who had the case offered it to me because it involves quinn, um but i can totally give it back if you're uncomfortable, it's up to you. " he explains.