𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 -

the loud music blasted through the hot air as aurora swayed her body to the sound of the music, whilst being squashed between the sweaty body's.

she knew she had changed since woodsboro everyone knew she had, not just her hair colour change but her personality.

she was more kept to herself, she was suffering in silence.

she hadn't once gone to a therapist to talk about what happened in woodsboro, she hadn't spoken to anyone not even her friends about woodsboro.

instead she started going to frat parties, getting drunk every night, smoking and talking to people that are not the nicest.

she had lost her 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤.

all her friends were worried about her but no one would speak up since aurora had started snapping back and is now known for shouting and getting slightly physical when woodsboro is even mentioned.

one time not very long after woodsboro sam had gone to aurora and told her she needed to speak to someone, the girl didn't reply well to that and sam had never brought it up again.

but there was one person aurora had opened up to slightly,

𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲.

chad came over to the apartment aurora tara and sam all share, aswell as there roommate quinn and when chad had arrived he had a dark curly haired boy stood behind him who looked quite nervous.

aurora was intrigued by him, he looked like he had secrets and wasn't what he seemed when you didn't know him.

so aurora spoke to him and slowly they started speaking more comfortably.

the girl had told him how she killed amber and shot richie in the head, but nothing more, she wouldn't speak about wes and dewey at all and hardly about amber except the fact that aurora was the one who was behind her death.

as aurora swayed to the music she looked around and saw anika and mindy sat on a couch.

the brunette girl moves over to the couple and sits down on the couch next to anika drunkenly.

" heyyy guys! " aurora says giggling.

" god aura you are fucked. " mindy chuckles.

" maybe go slower on the alcohol babe.. " anika says with worry lacing her voice.

" i'll be fine anika don't worry. " aurora replies whilst taking a sip of vodka from her red plastic cup.

" whatever you say.. " anika says not a hundred percent believing her.

" it doesn't bother you guys? " anika starts which makes the other two girls give her confused looks.

" being at a house party after you were almost brutally murdered at a house party? " anika asks.

aurora immediately looks around uncomfortably whilst mindy chuckles softly.

" no i think of it like being struck by lightening the odds of it happening twice to the same person are extremely low. " mindy says confidently which makes aurora scoff.

" say that to my fucking mother mindy. " aurora chuckles annoyed whilst standing from the couch.

" aura come on. " mindy tries to calm her down.

" it's fine i'm going to find chad. " aurora rolls her eyes at mindy and stumbles off to find the boy.

as she peers around the party aurora sees chad and ethan both stood with shot glasses in their hands on the corner of the dance floor.