𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 :

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 :

- 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

the two blondes walked through the house, wes keeping a arm around the slightl disabled girl, listening to heaven knows i'm miserable now in wes's airpods, which was actually auroras favourite song of all time,

suddenly you both bump straight into wes's mum , judy hicks , the blondes look at her wide eyed looking at the knife she was also holding and looking at her shocked face.

" hello judy!! " aurora says whilst smiling brightly at the older women.

" hello aura " judy says quite quickly before following the slowly walking wes.

" are you being safe out there hunny? " judy says concerned.

" to the point that all my friends mock me , yes " wes says whilst drawing his taser out of his pocket, which aurora points to agreeing whilst giggling.

" i can second that " aurora says with a wide grin.

" good boy. " judy replies proudly.

" what's for dinner? " wes questions, whilst holding auroras hand.

" oooh i love dinner at the hicks house! " aurora says smiling.

" sushi. i was just leaving to pick it up and aurora your welcome for dinner anytime! " she says whilst smiling at the smaller blonde.

" oh why do you post mates it? " wes questions secretly knowing why she isn't.

" wes you know you hate how it gets all
smoosh you by the time it's here and you complain about it everytime! " aurora says to wes.

" exactly why i didn't postamtes it. " judy says pointing at at aurora, who then lets out a wide grin.

" you guys do your thing, i'll be back soon okay! " the older women says.

you and wes both nod your head whilst glancing at eachother.

" can you put this away for me? " judy asks the blonde boy.

" yes " wes says warily.

judy then kisses wes on the cheek and legs out a loud mwah, which aurora giggle at whilst wes looks at the blonde bright red on the cheeks from embarrassment.