NOTE_01

"I saw Sonic for the first time today.

It was so weird, seeing an idol and a hero-figure sit right in front of me... I definitely got carried away and came over as pushy. I should apologize next session.

Concerning the topic of the first session, we happened to instantly discuss a slightly major thing. Sonic seems to be having what he calls "mood swings", accompanied with frequent memory loss.

Sonic's first thought was it being the puberty, but it seems strange considering his friends stated this was only happening recently.

For now, things are pretty unclear. But I asked him his favorite color right before he left. He stated it's pink. I asked this just in case he forgot next time.

It may be for nothing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Strange behavior accompanied with occasional memory loss seems concerning.

Next week, I'll ask him the color question again. It'll be a small test to see if I stumble upon any so-mentioned "strange behaviors" of his.

...On the other hand, I should try and be less pushy. Sonic's friends already seem like that towards him, and I'd hate to push him extra.

Side note: open the windows next time Sonic visits. He seems to be a lover for fresh air."

- END -