The Story

Fiona Munson was devastated that Coop Burtonburger doesn't believe her anymore, she remembered that she was about to help Coop Burtonburger with his fight with Mr. Kat when Kat zapped the laser to Coop, causing him to collapse onto the ground and looked tired. The moment he collapsed, Fiona and Dennis went into action and battles Kat with all of their strength and mighty. Kat was able to be defeated but...

"FIONA! DENNIS!" Coop shouted with anger, irritated and angry at the two for hurting Mr. Kat, Coop pushed the two away as he went over to Kat and held him up. "What is wrong with the both of y'all!?" Coop asked, frustrated "WHY WOULD YOU TWO HURT A POOR LITTLE CAT!?" It was at that moment that Coop doesn't remember anything about Kat being an evil alien and just straight up went against his childhood best friend and his girlfriend.

"Coop!" Fiona said, trying to come up with an explanation for all of this "We can explain!" Unfortunately, Coop Burtonburger wanted nothing to do with the two and said "Dennis, we're no longer friends anymore... I can't believe that I was friends with an animal abuser! Fiona, we're done!" Coop Burtonburger began to walk away, angry and devastated that this had to be done.

Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan couldn't believe that this happened, Kat smirked at the two with evilness and meowed. Fiona and Dennis stared at Kat, defeated and destroyed. Cooper Davies Burtonburger now joined Kat's side, without any memories of Kat being an evil alien and decided to go with the acid.

Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan headed out, still devastated and defeated to lose their best friend from Kat. Now Millie Burtonburger, Lorne, Harley, and Coop Burtonburger doesn't believe them anymore and if that wasn't the cherry up the dead cake, Coop Burtonburger wouldn't come by and say Hi to Dennis or Fiona like he used to.

Cooper Davies Burtonburger...

The boy who was once a good spirit...

Now becomes somewhat like Millie Burtonburger, his little sister.

Coop doesn't invite Dennis over to his house anymore and whenever Dennis would come over, Coop Burtonburger not Millie Burtonburger were interested in seeing his face, seeing his face disgusted them so much that they spend less and less time with each other and became somewhat strangers.

Dennis would often see Coop Burtonburger with his sister, cleaning up or doing something that wasn't damaging the planet, he would been seen cleaning the streets by picking up trash, help the elderly, and even watering the grass. It was like he became a Greenie Boy or something? Coop Burtonburger doesn't skateboard anymore or does reckless activities. Lorne and Harley also began to suspect that Catboy wasn't interested in hanging out with them anymore and believe that he moved on quickly.

As for Fiona Munson, Coop Burtonburger found another girl to lay his shoulder to cry on, it was none other than her friend... Charlene. Coop was so happy to find someone better than Fiona Munson, but Charlene was only liking him because he wore a Captain Blastroid suit. Wow, he moved on quick.

Wow, you gave up quick.

Fiona Munson wasn't allowed to see Coop Burtonburger anymore after she completed stopped visiting Bootsville, she had to stay behind because of her parents movements from house to house. This has a lot of potential.

If only he had his memories stored...

But he doesn't...

One day, Fiona Munson saw Coop Burtonburger with Charlene, who were talking and chatting about what their favorite Captain Blastroid comic book that enjoyed. Fiona grew more jealous than ever at Coop's new life without any 'animal abusers'. She's not an animal abuser, she's a hero.

Like Dennis, who's also a hero.

What's up next? Abandonment? Who knows...

Give me some helpful tips or Constructive criticism to help with my writing. Thank you... :)