𝟔. 𝐋𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

In my head it was better i promise! 🥹
Opinion? 💕
Btw MATCHDAY💙❤️
- writer💋
———————————————

In today's episode, we'll go back in time to Nor Hernández's first adventure with Pablo Gavi.

- "He will be my husband!" - the 11-year-old Nor stared with loving eyes at the 13-year-old Gavi, who was playing football with his friends on one of the La Masia fields.
- "No! He won't!" - Lucia leaned on the railing bored as she listened to her best friend's future thoughts.
- "Yes!" - Have i ever said that Nor is stubborn? - "He'll be a professional footballer and i'll be the WAGS, who always has a new Prada bag!" - she looked dreamily at the boy who was just scored a goal and Nor was cheering of course.
- "I don't think he's looks that good!" - the Iniesta girl shruged.
- "How dare you...!" - the Hernández girl was already ready to scold her friend when the other members of their group arrived.
- "What are you doing?" - Lamine Yamal looked questioningly at the girls as he sat down next to them on the bench. He's followed by Pau Cubarsí, Hector Fort and Marc Guiu. The six of them were very close and a strong friendship.
- "We're staring at Nor's husband!" - Lucia answered sarcastically. Pau leaned down his head sadly, since he had been in love with Nor for a long time, but Nor only looked at him as a friend.
- "Stop!" - the embarrassed girl hit her best friend's arm. Then the team that been playing football came off the field and Gavi walked by next to Nor.
- Hola! - he greeted the group. He doesn't really knew them, only from his friends when they talked about them and they always called them 'minions'.
The girl stood there completely red and didn't know what to do because she wanted to run away. By the time she opened her mouth to say hello back, but the boy already gone too far.
- "So this won't be a marriage!" - Marc commented and the others burst out laughing.

This childhood love started a few months ago on a trip where all the La Masias students were there. They visited the beach, which Nor was very unhappy about.
Nor hated the water, the deep one where her feet can't touch the ground.
When she was 7 years old a kid from her school invited her to a pool party where she almost drowned if a parent didn't pull her out.
- "What's wrong, are you scared?" - Sheila, the captain of the U13 girls' team, was already in the water and shouted out to Nor. There been tension between the two girls ever since she kicked Sheila's face with a ball, and Gavi saw this and laughed at the situation. It was a known fact that Sheila liked Gavi.
- "Scared?...Never!" - she pretended to be brave, but her hands were shaking and she felt really dizzy.
- "Yes, look, the scared spoiled brat is afraid of getting wet!" - Sheila made fun of her and she hated that too.
- "Now I'll show you!" - she started walking towards the water when Pau caught her arm.
- "Don't!" - he knew how afraid she was of the water and didn't want her to get hurt.
- "I'll show this arrogant bastard!" - she took her hand out of the other child's grip and went into the water. She was shaking at first, but she got used to it.
- "It's not that bad!" - she went smiling the deeper part, but then a bigger wave swept her out and she was completely submerged. - "Help!" - she shouted hysterically, but the water went into her mouth and no one heard her. She kicked and tried to slurp to see if anyone would notice, but it was unsuccessful.
But somebody who was closer and saw what happened grabed her waist and pulled her back to the surface.
- "Are you okey?" - Pablo Gavi looked at her with his big green-brown eyes. Nor only saw him from afar before that and now he saved her.
- "Yea...yeah!" - the girl was shaking and she coughed.
- "I take you to the mainland!" - the boy swam back carrying her on his back. - "You know, don't go that deep again! You could been in serious trouble!"
- "I know!" - Nor looked down and hugged his shoulder more strongly not to fall. - "I just wanted to show Sheila that I'm not a scared spoiled brat!" - her eyes was teary.
- "Why do you care what she thinks?" - the boy asked back.
- "Because I'm not a spoiled brat!"
- "I don't think you should care what anyone says about you! You should only care what YOU think about yourself!" - they were on the beach and Gavi sat her down in the sand and put his Messi towel around her.
- "Thank you!" - the little girl felt the 'butterflies' on her stomach.
- "It's okay! But don't care about others! When I told my classmates that I wanna be a football player, they laughed at me, but look now, I'm here at La Masia, Spain's biggest academy!" - the young Gavi smiled at her. - "Promise you won't go the deep water again?"
- "Promise!" - Nor nodded and that was the moment where the child crush started.

- Where's this useless?! - Lucia and Nor stood nervously front of the La Masia 'dormitory' where the non-Barcelona children used to live. - "I knew he'll be late!" - Iniesta's daughter nervously scolded Lamine Yamal, who was not here at the agreed time. - "Dad's coming for us soon!" - she looked at her watch. - "That idiot forget us!"
- "Hey! I'm sure he's didn't!" - Nor tried to defend their friend. - "You don't always have to hurt him!"
- "But he can't do anything properly!" - she continues her rant.
- "Lucia, we know you're in love with him!" - Not rolled her eyes.
- "What???? No! That's a lie!" - Lucia crossed her arms and would have continued to say her business, but then Lamine arrived to open the door. - "Finally!" - the two girls walked into the building.
- "Then the second floor?" - Nor asked.
- "Yes! Hector and Marc saw him go down to the dining room!" - Lamine informed his friend. Then all three of them ran up the stairs.
- "Which room?" - Nor was looking at the long corridor.
- "Pau said that!" - he pointed to a room with a blue door. At that time, the mentioned boy also arrived with Hector and Marc.
- "We missed it?"
- "No! She didn't do it yet!" - Lucia answers.
- "Then what are you waiting for, go there!" - Hector gently pushed Nor, who was holding a piece of paper in her hand. Actually, it was a 'love letter' that she wrote to Gavi.
- "I can't!" - the little girl's heart jumped out of place.
- "Yes you can!" - her friends encouraged her. She took a deep breath and slides the letter under the door.
- "You wrote your name on it, didn't you?" - Marc raised his eyebrows and Nor got a hit because of the realization.
- "You didn't write your name on it??" - Lucia is pissed off.
- "I forget!" - she made a sad face. - "Now I messed this up!" - she wiped her tears from her check, but the opposite door opened and Gavi walked out.
- "Hey guys!" - he walked past the large group down the stairs.
- "If he came out of there..." - Nor was getting nervous. - "Whose is this...?" - she turned towards the room, which was already open, and Diego (yes, from the previous episodes) the loser kid from La Masia came out.
- "Is it for me?" - he was looking at the girl in front of him with sparkling eyes and a huge smile.
- "No!" - she nervously took the letter from the boy's hands.

- "At least you still have one chance!" - Lamine tried give Nor a hope as they arrived in the yard.
- "You're right!" - now she was smiling again. - "Next time, i will write my name and..." - then she saw that Gavi planted a kiss on Sheila's cheek and they walked away smiling.
- "Uhhh chica!" - Lucia put her hand on her best friend's shoulder. Meanwhile Nor's tiny little heart broke into pieces...and she started sniffling.
- "Hey don't worry!" - all five of her friends hugged the crying Hernández girl, who crumpled and threw away the letter.
- "That is not fair!"

After Gavi returned from his walk with Sheila, he saw the pink paper lying on the floor and thought it was trash, so he wanted to throw it to the trash, but he saw a heart on it, so he opened it and started reading.
'Hey Gavi, I think you're super duper awesome! Whenever you play football, my heart does a happy dance. You're like a superhero on the field! I wanted to tell you that you make me feel all giggly and happy.'
He already received a lot of love letters in his life, but this was the worst so far. On the other hand, he found the unknown writer very cute and brave so he put it in his pocket with a smile.
- "Like a superhero!" - he chuckled.

Back in the present, Gavi completely forgotten that Nor was also at La Masia.
And Nor's friendship with Hector, Marc and Pau was lost through the years